[ 14 ] Car ride with a twist

Warning: mentions of drugs, smut including handjob, and sexual topics

*****

October 1st, 2012
Busan.

It was a beautiful day of autumn. The tall trees hadn't lost their leaves yet, therefore they were still dressed in multiple aesthetic shades such as maroon, butterscotch or cinnamon. The sky, a light hue of grey with a couple of cumulus shielding the sun that shone brightly from behind the puffy clouds.

The floor was covered with mud, probably due to the fact that it had been raining for the past few days. But today, the weather seemed to have calmed down, and the storms had given way to a magnificent rainbow that lit up the whole sky with its bright colors.

And in the middle of this alluring landscape, there Jeon Jeongguk was; dainty fingers laced with those of another male, who was looking up at him ever-so fondly. Their foreheads, leaned together as soft pants escaped from their parted lips, all due to their little make out session from earlier.

The boy in question, being none other than Haru, Jeongguk's classmate whom everyone worshipped for his good looks and just as good grades. The epitome of a perfect child that would make any parent wish he was theirs. Or, in short, the humanization of perfection.

Something, that he definitely wasn't.

As a perfect human-being should not be messing around with someone the same sex as them.

That was wrong. That was disgusting. That was a sin, a crime, an abomination.

The only flaw in his perfection.

Jeongguk's hand moved from his neck to his cheek, cupping his face as he tilted his head to the side, staring at him with those big doe eyes of his.

"Can I kiss you?" His voice, soft as ever; laced with the slightest bit of hesitation. Eyes, twinkling curiously as he awaited his reply.

And who was Haru, to say no to someone like Jeongguk? Someone who, in only a few weeks, had turned his life upside-down and helped discover an array of new pleasures, although guilty?

So he nodded, and as a result, their lips met in what was nothing but a short, innocent peck.

The same short, innocent peck that sent Jeongguk to hell, just a week later.

⋆.ೃ࿔*༄

Present time.

"I'm not saying you're useless, Minnie. I'm just saying that medical care would be more effective..."

Jeongguk's eyes fluttered open, blinking twice before opening completely, only to be met with a dim room; the only light being the one from the room adjacent to this one, which you could see through the lock of the door.

"Medical care? Tae, if they learn that Jeongguk's taking drugs they'll throw him in jail!"

Jeongguk sat up on the bed, looking around the room lazily as he began to come back to his senses. One by one, the events of last night flooded his brain. He recalled seating and laughing around with Jimin, his encounter with Taehyung, sitting in his car...and then it was a void. Was he at Taehyung's house? The room was foreign to the younger. But if that was the case, why could he hear Jimin's voice?