[ 22 ] Hot and cold

WARNING: angst, drug use ( weed ), smut including degrading names, restraints ( handcuffs, blindfold ), frotting, handjob, blowjob, temperature play.

Frotting: A sexual act in which two males rub each other's penises.

After the two hours spent at the arcade and the long ride that followed, Taehyung and Jeongguk felt a little - okay, maybe more than just a little - tired

After the two hours spent at the arcade and the long ride that followed, Taehyung and Jeongguk felt a little - okay, maybe more than just a little - tired. It was understandable, as the hour hand of the small clock located just above the stove was about to hit three.

However, despite his sleepy mind, someone in this room still wanted to get railed tonight. Probably since it was the main reason why he was here in the first place. But Taehyung's response to his horny despair had been a big, fat, firm NO.

According to him, it was useless to start something if they were unable to finish it. And as much as Jeongguk hated to admit it, he was kind of right. What was the point of getting into it if both of them were too tired to feel things?

But even though he agreed with the older, he still decided to be a brat and throw a fit about it. Just because.

Taehyung didn't have any trouble dealing with this; after all, the mere threat of making him stay into chastity for five more days had been enough to shut the bratty blond up.

But all of that certainly didn't explain why they were here now; huddled up in Taehyung's big bed, the older's arms wrapped around the younger one's waist and his legs tangled with the other's.

Yeah, Jeongguk didn't really have an explanation for that part.

But there was one thing he was sure of: he was freaking out.

Why?

Well, first of all, Jeon Jeongguk didn't cuddle, you see. Nah, he was too cold-hearted for this shit.
And what they were doing right now looked an awful lot like cuddling.

And second, not only was he cuddling which was already breaking a rule in his 'I don't want to get attached to anyone' regulation, but he was cuddling with his one-night stand, which was even worse.

Well, Taehyung wasn't exactly his one-night stand, considering the fact that both of them had made it pretty clear that this wasn't going to be a one time thing, but still!

What the fuck was happening?

In his defense, he never said yes to cuddle. He hadn't been asked at all, to be fair. Taehyung was sleeping peacefully, soft snores slipping past his slightly parted lips, and suddenly he had decided to bring Jeongguk closer to him and just hug him.