[ 21 ] The boy behind the mask

WARNING:
fluff ( yes, fluff. )

"Ha! I won again, bitch!" Jeongguk threw his fist in the air as the word 'WIN' appeared on the screen in big, red letters

"Ha! I won again, bitch!" Jeongguk threw his fist in the air as the word 'WIN' appeared on the screen in big, red letters. His cheerful face was the polar opposite of Taehyung's, which was rather annoyed. Ever since they entered the damn arcade, Jeongguk had chained the victories and now Taehyung's ego was triggered. He hated losing and therefore his mood was slowly dropping as the younger celebrated each one of his wins.

Plus he'd always make sure to rub it in his face and tease him about how much of a loser he was.

"Awww, you only have ten tickets and I have a hundred... don't worry, I'll land you some if you suck my d-" Taehyung slapped his hand over the boy's nasty mouth before he could finish his sentence, sending a stern glare his way. The other merely shrugged his shoulders in false innocence, patiently waiting for Taehyung to remove his hand.

"Let's play another game. You pick, this time." Jeongguk smirked once his mouth was freed, shoving his tickets in his pocket and ruffling his locks, awaiting Taehyung's response.

"Alright." The older cleared his throat with a nod of his head and began walking through the never ending alley of the arcade. There were all different kinds of games on either side of the alley: slot machines, claw machines, gambling games, and of course arcade games. Duh.

He wasn't fond of gambling and he was complete shit at it, so there was no way he was picking that. He also had the worst luck ever so slot machines were out of the list as well. Plus Jeongguk had already played those earlier and it was boring as fuck. No offense.

That left him with no other choice than arcade games, because claw machines weren't suitable for a contest.

"Gun fight." He said after a while — or should I say, after finally spotting a game he was familiar with. "We're playing gun fight."

Jeongguk joined him and stood beside him, a smug expression on his face. "Sure, let's go with that." He slid a coin in the machine and it immediately displayed the main menu of the game. He took place right next to the older, pressed a few buttons and soon enough, a duel began.

"Holy fuck the characters are hot." Jeongguk said, earning a scoff from Taehyung whose character was already hiding behind a cactus to protect himself from eventual gunshots.

"They're cowboys, Jeongguk." The older remarked.

"And? Cowboys are hot."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, seeing no point in arguing with Jeongguk since the boy was dumb as fuck anyway and quite weird in his way of thinking. Once again, no offense.

Taehyung moved his character away from the protection the cactus had offered him and attempted to shoot the other's character, failing miserably because Jeongguk was fast to dodge the bullet.