[ 49 ] Eyes never lie

Later that night, Jeongguk asked Taehyung if he could stay over for a few days

Later that night, Jeongguk asked Taehyung if he could stay over for a few days. Han had gave him a week to ponder over his proposition, but Jeongguk wasn't sure he really had a choice. It looked like he did, however Han had made it clear that if he were to refuse there would be consequences, mostly for Taehyung and his career. At first Jeongguk had naively thought that Han was bluffing, but of course that wasn't the case. The man had, ever-so kindly, printed out some of the pictures he found on Taehyung's phone and offered to stick them all over the building of MC entertainment, in Seoul.

Oh, and he offered to have them be spread around Twitter as well. How nice of him, right?

So that didn't leave Jeongguk with much of a choice, except maybe picking between screwing up his own life or Taehyung's. Needless to say, the choice was easy. His life was already a mess anyway, whereas Taehyung's was neat and perfect, not a stain in sight. He would never do anything to purposely ruin it.

Jeongguk wanted to enjoy those last few days of peace before he would — unfortunately — have to spend most of his time by Han's side as his dirty assistant, and that's how the idea of staying for the week sprang in his mind. After all, Taehyung's house was huge and now that their relationship wasn't restricted only to sexual intercourses and brief conversations, it felt a lot less weird and, to be fair, Jeongguk had grown quite the liking for Taehyung.

"What do you usually eat for breakfast, Gguk?" The aforementioned shouted from the kitchen as he rummaged through his cupboards to find his favorite breakfast food.

"I usually eat waffles but since you can't cook to save your life I'm okay with eating you today." Jeongguk yelled back, a smirk playing at his lips though Taehyung couldn't see it, being in a different room.

However he did notice the rummaging had stopped. Footsteps were heard throughout the hallway and soon, Taehyung was standing by the door to the living room, brows furrowed and arms folded over his broad chest.

"You are not going anywhere near me with your nasty morning breath." He scoffed, pointing an accused finger at the half naked man slouched on the couch.

Jeongguk pretended to be offended and blew on his hand, smelling it afterwards.

"My breath smells like roses, I dunno what you're talking about." He said, shrugging casually. "You can check if you don't believe me, yknow?"

He glanced at the older, who fake-gagged at his words, scrunching his nose in disgust.

"I'll pass."

Jeongguk just shrugged again, muttering a quiet 'you don't know what you're missing' under his breath as Taehyung placed a few bottles of various fruit juices and milk on the table, along with two boxes of cereal and small glasses for Jeongguk and himself.

"You were right about my pitiful cooking skills, though." Taehyung sighed, plopping down on the first chair he saw and reaching out to grab a box of cereal and pour some in his bowl. "So I guess you'll have to pretend those cereals are waffles and that this milk is jam or something." He added as he drowned the poor cereals in milk.