[ 27 ] Coercion

"What the fuck is that sound?" Jeongguk suddenly muttered, catching Taehyung's attention

"What the fuck is that sound?" Jeongguk suddenly muttered, catching Taehyung's attention. The man instantly looked down at the grumpy boy who still had his head laid down on his knees, eyes half open and eyebrows furrowed in what Taehyung could only assume to be annoyance.

Jeongguk had been sleeping for five hours and he would probably still be sleeping if the awful sound of windshield wipers didn't wake him up. Whoever made that noise could go burn in Hell. Plus he was having a really nice dreams, how unfair was that?

It didn't take him long to find the culprit: Seokjin. The man was clapping his hands and laughing loudly, producing the exact sounds that Jimin described to Jeongguk a few days ago.

He really does sound like windshield wipers.

But what was even funnier was the fact that everyone else in the plane was looking at him, visibly unamused with his shameless behavior. An old woman even scoffed, scoffed with her cranky voice. Jeongguk was still mad because he was woken up but the scene unfolding was worth it.

"Don't mind him, he's always like that." Taehyung said as Jeongguk sat up on his seat to stretch his arms, wincing at the sore feeling in his biceps. His stomach grumbled and he blushed in embarrassment, putting both of his hands on his abs in a hope to muffle the noise. But it was too late; Taehyung had heard him ( well, he was right next to him after all ) and a chuckle slipped past his lips before he could stop it.

"You woke up at the perfect time, they're about to serve the food." He tilted his head to the left and gave a nod in the direction of a man — Jeongguk assumed he was a flight attendant — who was handing out food trays to the passengers.

Jeongguk looked around him while he waited for the food to come their way; noticing that all of his friends were awake. Seokjin had finally stopped laughing, for he was now busy trying to make a heart with Namjoon's hair, Yoongi and Jimin were looking at the older couple with raised brows and amused expressions, and Hoseok was scrolling through his phone. Having nothing better to do, Jeongguk decided to check his own phone for any updates. He opened Twitter, but instantly regretted it when the first picture he saw in his timeline was a picture of himself, sleeping like a baby. He read his friends comments and rolled his eyes, quite annoyed with Taehyung for taking that picture without his permission.

"Taehyung, I suggest you delete that picture now if you don't want to get stabbed in your sleep." He hissed, turning his head to the left so that he could face Taehyung, who was smiling right back at him.

"Everyone already saw it, so I really don't see the point of deleting it now." The dark-haired male replied with a lame shrug which didn't do much except piss Jeongguk off even more.

"You had no right to take that picture without my permission, you asshole!" Jeongguk protested, slapping Taehyung's shoulder out of anger only for his wrist to be caught before it could hit anything. He looked up and his eyes met Taehyung's ones, gentle and steady as always, however still holding that dominant glint inside them that made him feel so, so small. He gulped and tugged his wrist backwards to try and free his arm from his hold but it was useless, Taehyung's grip was quite firm and although Jeongguk was much stronger than him, he didn't budge.