[ 20 ] Take me for a ride

"So, did you enjoy the show?" Jeongguk smirked as he walked up to where Taehyung was currently seating; leaning back on the counter and savoring his drink.

It was almost midnight, but the club was far from closing up. It was still full of horny people moving their bodies to overly loud songs. Taehyung's ears were really sensitive and if he was being honest, he wanted to leave. But Jeongguk had told him to wait for him and like the idiot he was, he actually did wait. For half an hour.

But he was here now, so Taehyung couldn't say he regretted it.

"What if I did?" He replied with a raised brow, watching Jeongguk's smirk morph into a genuine smile at his words. It wasn't wide enough to get a look at those adorable bunny teeth of his but it was still a win for Taehyung.

"Then I'd be happy. I really outdid myself on this one, you know? And I've never gave a lap dance before, so it could have been complete shit for all I know." Jeongguk shrugged lamely, as if what he just said wasn't shocking at all.

"That was your first lap dance? Are you serious?" Taehyung didn't believe it, but he honestly didn't think Jeongguk would lie about something like this. He had no reason to lie, after all.

And as expected, he nodded in response, his smile widening a little.

Taehyung was confused. If the boy wasn't lying and this was actually his first time giving a lap dance, what the fuck. He had known exactly what to do and seemed so confident while doing it, it was impressive how skilled he was. It's not like Taehyung got many lap dances in his life but he knew for sure that it wasn't something you couldn't master out of the blue.

Except for Jeongguk, apparently. Though it probably helped that he was already flexible, strong, and had experience in stripping.

But still, it was unfair!

Taehyung was pretty sure that if he tried to do a lap dance, he'd end up embarrassing himself and become one of those memes you see on Twitter.

Yeah, not sexy at all.

"Hey, you're dressed properly today." Jeongguk remarked, gesturing at the older's outfit: beige jeans and a white t-shirt matched with a Jean jacket that was fully unbuttoned to show the Celine logo on his tee. He must admit that Taehyung was fashionable, and he sure knew how to rock any style. From cozy to fancy, anything fitted him and highlighted a trait of his personality.

"Dressed properly?" Taehyung frowned. "For what?" His lips parted almost comically as he scrutinized the younger, confused by his choice of words.

Was he implying that he wasn't dressed nicely the last time they saw each other?

Jeongguk couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of the perplexed expression on the man's face.

"My motorbike." He clarified, taking pity for the puzzled male. "I promised I'd give you a ride, didn't I?" He shoved his hands in his pockets and looked up at the older, giving him a small smile.

"What-" Taehyung was flabbergasted. "You mean, right now?"

Could Jeongguk get any more impulsive?

"Hum, yeah? Unless you prefer fucking in one of the private rooms again." Jeongguk said, cooly. He hoped Taehyung would choose the first option, for he didn't want to fuck in the private rooms again. It sucked. The beds weren't comfortable and it reeked of alcohol, sweat and cum. Not the sexiest place if you ask him. Plus, he really wanted to bring Taehyung somewhere but he'd have to say yes for him to do that.

Taehyung on the other hand wasn't sure how to feel about this. A ride? With Jeongguk? On his motorbike? At midnight?

That sounded like heaven and hell at the same time.