[ 54 ] Glossy lips & selfish thoughts

WARNING: sexual tension, sexual topics / references ( not smut )

Note// since bitchass wattpad keeps deleting what I write, this chapter was cut in half. The smut part will be next chapter, sorry for making you wait!

 The smut part will be next chapter, sorry for making you wait!

TWITTER CHAT
taesty

TAEHYUNG
Morning doll, something came up and I had to go check something at the company. I'll be back tonight so you have the whole day to yourself!

TAEHYUNG
Don't do anything stupid, I'll know if you did.

TAEHYUNG
You can order some food if you want, I left money on the kitchen counter

TAEHYUNG
I'll see you tonight, doll
Seen

Jeongguk sighed as he read over the few texts Taehyung left him before he even woke up. He turned off his phone and flipped it over, suddenly feeling cold now that he was alone in the king sized bed.

This fucking sucks. Jeongguk wanted to spend the entire week with Taehyung but now the man was gone, and what was there even left to do? Usually he'd go to some club and get wasted when he was bored, but Taehyung specifically said 'don't do anything stupid' and Jeongguk supposed that getting drunk would count as something stupid for the older.

After a few minutes of intense thinking and rolling around aimlessly in the bed, Jeongguk decided to get up. He was hungry, unfortunately, and as rich as Taehyung was, he did not have any maids to bring him breakfast in bed.

Since it wasn't that cold, Jeongguk settled with wearing one of Taehyung's sweater and some socks. He'd change after showering, but for now, this would have to do.

I should probably go get some clothes from my house, too. The boy thought as he checked himself out in the mirror by Taehyung's bed. Not that he didn't enjoy roaming the house in the man's large, comfy clothes, but he did miss his tight pants, his leather jackets and his favorite black clothes. Unlike him, it seemed that Taehyung preferred oversized clothes over tight-fitting one. And while it was comfy and looked extra hot on the older, Jeongguk didn't feel the sexiest in his clothes.

How was he supposed to show off his thighs when his pants were twice the size of his leg?

Jeongguk clicked his tongue in irritation and made his way to the kitchen, dragging his feet lazily as he walked. As stated in the text, there were a few bills laying on the counter — enough to order food for an entire country. So extra. Jeongguk thought, amused.