[ 38 ] Pretty doll

WARNING: smut including rough sex, fingering, hair pulling, restraints, sex toys, breath play, degrading kink, praise kink, oral fixation.

Votes are really appreciated!

The room was dim, dark due to the lack of lights

The room was dim, dark due to the lack of lights. Red leds were illuminating the matte walls, casting a scarlet glow onto Taehyung's face. The bright color complimented the older's feature, highlighting his signature smirk and sharp jawline — one of Jeongguk's favorite things on the man. Although he on the other hand, wasn't sporting his usual smirk. Instead, a displeased frown was laid out on his chiseled face, which only made Taehyung's grin broaden. Nothing amused him more than the oh-so strong, cold hearted man pouting like a baby because things weren't going like he wanted them to.

"Don't sulk, doll." Taehyung said, his low voice hushed to a whisper as he eyed the boy who knelt before him with both hands behind him back, looking up at the older with pleading doe eyes. "You asked for this earlier, did you not?" He smiled, flicking the younger's chin playfully. When Jeongguk gave him no answer, he let out a sigh and took a step backwards, watching the boy's pissed expression morph into a puzzled one.

"Answer me."

Jeongguk swallowed down the lump beginning to form in his throat, forcing himself to hold the eye contact with the handsome ravenette. He didn't dare to open his mouth and say a word, and chose to just hum instead. After all, he did ask for this — to be on his knees with his hands tied behind his back. And to be honest, he might be enjoying it a lot more than he thought he would.

Who wouldn't? Taehyung was gorgeous, it wasn't new, but from this angle it was a whole another story. He looked dominant, powerful. And although Jeongguk wasn't ready to admit it out loud, he couldn't deny how much his raging hormones loved this.

"Open your mouth for me, doll." Jeongguk's heart pounded against his rib cage vigorously as Taehyung's thumb traced the red outline of his plump bottom lip, applying some pressure against the soft flesh. The blond didn't dare to talk back, oh rather he did not get the chance to, for his mouth seemed to open on its own accord, obeying Taehyung's command before Jeongguk's brain could even register it.

A satisfied smirk graced the older's features at how fast Jeongguk was to fulfill his wish.

"Good boy." He husked, voice low and attractive as he pushed the tip of his thumb past the blond's glossy lips. A moist warmth welcomed the intrusion, and a pleased hum left his own lips at how responsive Jeongguk was; he hurriedly wrapped his lips around his digit, enjoying the feeling of having his mouth occupied.

"You like that, doll?" Taehyung chuckled, tilting his head to the side to get a better look at Jeongguk's lustful eyes. "You like having things in your mouth?" The blond couldn't bring himself to lie, so he responded with a shameful nod of his head which made the dominant coo.