[ 15 ] Limits & Boundaries

WARNING: sexual references ( not smut )
not proofread so sorry for any mistakes :(

********

"Damn. That's your motorbike?" Taehyung's eyes widened at the sight of the luxury vehicle parked not too far from the house where last night's party took place in. The motorcycle was pretty big, and a bright scarlet red in color. Now, Taehyung was never really into motorcycles but this- this was different. He couldn't picture Jeongguk riding that, for the engine seemed way too big for the boy, despite him not being that petite. Furthermore, he didn't think Jeongguk would be able to afford something like this. It seemed expensive, and Taehyung doubted his job at the strip club was enough to pay for that.

As usual, his curiosity won over his common sense and he couldn't help but ask him about this.

"Damn, this shit looks prettier than me. Is it expensive?"

Jeongguk shot him a surprised glance.

"Depends what you call expensive." He said in a neutral voice as he slid his key in the lock of the top case, which opened with a click sound, revealing a helmet with an identical color as the bike, reinforced gloves and a black leather jacket.

"Don't play dumb Jeon. You know damn well what I meant by expensive. This shit is probably some luxury motorbike you stole from a hot CEO—"

A snort interrupted his rambling. Looking back, he saw that Jeongguk had snapped his head towards him and was now looking at him with those dark, intense eyes of him.

"Luxury? This isn't luxury at all." He scoffed, acting like it was obvious when it really wasn't. "And I didn't steal it, for your information." He added as he put on his helmet, a few strands of his wavy blond hair covering his forehead. Taehyung quickly averted his gaze from the male before he got more unholy thoughts.

But damn.

After Jeongguk with dark hair, Jeongguk in leather pants, Jeongguk in a blouse, now it was Jeongguk in a helmet. And he looked even more tempting than usual — which Taehyung didn't think was possible considering the boy was already a five course meal in itself.

Taehyung hadn't even realized that his hands had found home on the cold metal of the motorbike, and his eyes were lost in the bright color. He never liked stuff like this, so why did he feel so fascinated right now? He wanted to know how it'd feel like to ride this, wanted to have that rush of adrenaline people have in movies.

"Hey, Jeongguk?" He whispered, reluctantly tearing his gaze away from the vehicle to look at the blond male standing next to him.

"Mhm?" Jeongguk hummed, too busy putting his gloves on to reply properly. Taehyung took a deep breath.

"Can you... would you ever let me ride this?" At that, Jeongguk froze. His hands dropped by his sides, and Taehyung didn't miss the pretty leather adorning his fingers. It looked good on him, so good. But at this point it didn't surprise him anymore. Jeongguk looked good in and with anything.

"Well, do you know how to drive?" Jeongguk asked calmly as he brought his hands back up to fix his gloves. Taehyung's brows shot up at the blond's words, for he hadn't expected him to actually consider it. He had expected to be met with a cold 'no' or a glare, but somehow Jeongguk's expressions seemed to have softened up.