[ 52 ] How to melt a frozen heart

WARNING: mentions of alcohol

Votes, comments & follows are really appreciated :)

When Taehyung took Jeongguk to an ice skating rink for the second part of their date, he expected the boy to take it extremely seriously

When Taehyung took Jeongguk to an ice skating rink for the second part of their date, he expected the boy to take it extremely seriously. He expected him to flex his hidden talent in ice skating, to make fun of Taehyung for sucking at it, or even to act all boastful and cocky like he did at the arcade.

He certainly didn't expect the both of them to end up drunk on the rink, their legs wobbling like a fawn's as they desperately held onto each other not to fall.

It all started when Jeongguk noticed Taehyung struggling to put on his skates in the changing room. From this moment on, he already had a hunch that Taehyung didn't have much experience in ice skating. And his assumption ended up being correct; as soon as they stepped foot on the ice, Taehyung slipped and fell.

It didn't take long for Jeongguk to realize that the older had never been to an ice skating rink before, and after making fun of the man for a good fifteen minutes, he jokingly offered to get drunk so Taehyung wouldn't be the only one falling like an idiot every time he even tried to move.

At first Taehyung had rolled his eyes, muttering a 'haha, very funny Jeon' under his breath. But as his string of failed attempts and shameful falls grew longer and longer every passing minute, he ended up agreeing.

Yes. He, Kim Taehyung, son of the CEO of the biggest Korean entertainment company, willingly got wasted — well, more like tipsy; he still needed to drive after all —with his stripper crush just so he wouldn't hurt his pride.

Another thing to add to his list of questionable decisions.

A list that seemed to have doubled in length ever since he met Jeongguk.

Although he was far from complaining. Every moment spent with the boy was worth whatever questionable decision he made to acquire it. Every single one of his bunny smiles was enough to wipe away his doubts. Every memory was a good one.

So at the end of the day, did it really matter?

"Taeeeee" Jeongguk whined. "you're supposed to slide, not walk!" Holding onto the border of the rink for support, he reached out to grab Taehyung's quivering hand and pulled him in closer.

The man yelped in fear when Jeongguk tugged on his hand, already feeling his balance struggle to keep up. His legs were spread apart awkwardly and his muscles were tensed, almost to the point where it hurt. The only thing that stopped him from falling was Jeongguk's chest, against which he soon collided, groaning at the impact because was a chest supposed to be that hard?