[ 16 ] Chastity sucks ass

WARNING: (light) smut including thigh riding, sex toys, orgasm denial 🥳

Fun fact: votes, comments & follows are very appreciated

*******

"Why didn't you tell me you were famous!" Jeongguk exclaimed, waving his phone in Taehyung's face who merely groaned at the gesture. With a roll of his eyes, he snatched the device from Jeongguk's tatted hands and read the article, pearly white teeth nibbling nervously on his plump bottom lip as he saw what was written on the screen.

On the 28th of July, 2021, the son of MC Entertainment's CEO, Kim Taehyung, was seen entering the strip club 'Singularity' in Busan. The club is famous for its multiple male strippers. A fan caught Taehyung at the entry of the—

Taehyung slammed the phone down on the table, refusing to read any more of this bullshit. He ran a nervous hand through his dark locks of hair, cursing himself for not being careful enough back then. Of course he would have gotten recognized, even if he wasn't an idol or a famous actor. He was still the son of the CEO of one of the biggest entertainment companies in Korea. It wouldn't be a problem if his dad had chosen to keep him hidden from the public but of course, that wasn't the case. He was known, wether he wanted it or not.

He was in the spotlight. And not for the right reasons. Honestly, people could care less if he was the son of some famous CEO. The main reason for his success was his looks, and everyone knew that — and never failed to remind him.

Even his own father, who had the brillant idea to reveal him to the public because apparently he would be a great image for the company.

At first, it didn't even bother him that much. He took it as a compliment. After all, his father thought he'd help the company grow with his good looks. It sure sounded flattering, right?

But it didn't take long for things to turn sour. After endless press conferences, boring events he was forced to attend to 'represent the future of the company', multiple photoshoots and small talks with a dozen of old businessmen who didn't give two shits about him, Taehyung had started to feel more like a walking promotion board than like a son to his father.

As time passed, compliments turned into scoldings, attention turned into stalkers and paparazzi, and the smallest matters turned into huge arguments.

The company was his father's favorite topic. At every family time, he'd always find a way to bring it up and praise Taehyung for assuring its future.

But the only thing Taehyung did was stand up and look elegant in front of a crowd made of enemies. It wasn't that much work, yet he still felt exhausted by this whole thing. It was not that he didn't want to help his father grow his company —no. It was more about the fact that the only thing his father saw in him was a good opportunity for himself. Other than that, he wasn't involved in his life at all. Never gave him a call, unless it was to talk business. Never asked how his day went. Never wondered if he was even okay with this whole thing.

As hurtful as it was, especially for his ego, Taehyung knew it was the truth.

"Look." With a deep sigh, he discarded the phone across the table and crossed his arms, sitting up to hold the eye contact with Jeongguk. "It doesn't matter, okay? Can we just ignore this whole celebrity thing?" He almost pleaded, only for Jeongguk to scoff at his words.

"Are you kidding?" The blond said, leaning back in his chair with a massive smirk plastered on his face. His pierced brow rose, lips parting slightly as he voiced the thought that's been running in his mind ever since he saw the post on Twitter. "This is fucking hot. I should've added 'fuck someone famous' in my list of kinks."