29

• 29 - CRASH COURSE •
Training with the Class Hydra.

| Nisha's POV |

Me and the Class Hydra made our way to the training rooms at the east wing since it's our last subject before lunch. I can't believe our schedule is like that anyway the paint on the walls at the lounge area was already removed by Porche who is the main caretaker of the Semideus Academy.

Today's monday. The final first class here in the academy for like me, demigods. Besides the threat that was shown to us last week. No attacks have been recorded inside the academy. Nor violence. Which I don't know if I will be relieved or more bothered.

We're now at one of the floors for training rooms. Luana and Aeron lead us to the end of the hallway. Now I don't know why we are standing in front of a wall but when Luana spoke a language I can't understand, a sudden noise makes me startled and stepped backwards. I felt a hand on my back makes me look behind me and saw Draven staring back at me so I quickly step away. I gulp. I can say that the goal to ignore the son of Hades is tough and impossible cause he always appears everywhere. I just pushed the thought about Draven away and let myself be amazed at what I'm discovering.

The plain wall before are now a metal door. Luana put her hand at a scanner on the side and a ding can be heard. The door slides open and we entered. This training room is different than to what I saw before. It's more huge, spacious.

"Well then Class Hydra. You already know, I'm Sir Gavin and I'm going to be your professor and trainer." Sir Gavin walk out of the dark and face us. He grab a small remote from his pocket. "Now, we're gonna see your potentials by the same drills but different rules."

"Drills.. sounds like battle." I heard Naomi murmurs but I heard it and can't deny that it really does. I don't know if I'm gonna be okay with that but.. I already face an Ichtyocentaur and a dragon before so I think I'm going to be fine.

"Same partners." I got stunned when Sir Gavin said that. Partners?! "I heard that you all settled the partnering when riding the pegasus before so that's gonna be your official partners." he continued as his eyes raked me, Naomi and Scythe. I think the gods doesn't want my 'ignoring son of Hades goal' be accomplished. "Level one, two wolves each. You gonna fight them with your abilities and abilities only. No weapons." because of that, my mind completely kicked the son of Hades crisis away. It literally made not only me but all of us shock. What am I gonna do to that wolf? Make it sleep all day?!

"But sir, some of us doesn't have that offensive abilities." Cliff pointed out and Sir Gavin nod his head as he cross his arms.

"Remember, you have partners. As far as I know, there's no group that doesn't have an offense besides you'll just battle four wolves in total for level one." the professor answered simply. If that so, my eyes meet the dark orbs of my partner. Okay, I think I know what I will do.

"Aeron oppa's ability is to summon any weapon.. is that counts?" Juliane asked curiously.

"It's his ability. He can use it." Sir Gavin said and Aeron give him a smile.

"That's unfair." Kendra spoke out crossing her arms but the professor pay her no mind and continues.

"Level two, doubled wolves each. Weapons you got from the claiming ceremony will be used. No abilities. Level three, tripled wolves each. You can use your weapons and abilities. Now who would want to volunteer first?" Sir Gavin roam his eyes to us and I quickly tear my gaze away. I can notice some of them also did the same thing until Sir Gavin called out the pair that I guess didn't even blink for once. "Daughter of Athena? Son of Ares? Why don't you go first?" the two of them move to the center while we go to the side. "Wisdom and war be ready. Level one!" Sir Gavin press a button on the remote as 4 growling wolves appears in front of them.