01

• 01 - SLIP ONE'S MIND •
A thought slipping like an eel on your grasp.

| Ryujin's POV |

"Ryujin~!"

I heard someone called my name from behind so I turned around to see Heejin waving at me. As usual she is with Hyujin and they both have their arms tangled to each other. They are siblings and are really close to me. "Hi." I greeted them with a smile as they both approach me.

"Let's go have some movie marathon and sleepover to our dorm tomorrow, Ryujinie." Hyujin invited me with a grin on her face.

I hummed as an approval while nodding my head since I'm so vacant tomorrow after school. I don't have some works to do and I don't think the professors would give us some assignments today anyway since it's near weekends.

The bell rang signalling for the class will start in a few minutes. I went to my class after bidding a goodbye to my two best friends. As usual when I get in, it is a total chaos inside the classroom and when I say chaos, it is a total disaster. Some of my classmates are chatting loudly with their friends as if they are alone here, some are playing around with their school supplies. I quickly step backwards when I saw one of my classmates running to my way and good thing I did it sooner before we bumped to each other.

I exhales harshly out of annoyance. I'm alone in this class, I don't have Heejin nor Hyujin with me so I'm alone here and completely bored plus annoyed by the noise my classmates are producing. I also don't have that much friends here either since I just found Heejin and Hyujin trustworthy here.

I just quietly sat down to my chair at the second to the last row. What unlucky I am cause I had seatmates with a known troublemaker here in school. He is not that bad actually to the point that he will always pick a fight whener he wants. Well that's what I heard and saw. This troublemaker is just quite a tease besides he always have a number one target here.

I pulled out my notebook from my bag as the professor get inside. The noise turns to lingering quietness since we noticed the unusual bad aura circling our professor.. which is so unusual. She have this scowl expression and dark circles under her eyes. She looks restless as ever. She is far from that bubbly and actually happy go lucky professor before.

"Jung Chaewon. Please put away your earphones." Professor Kang called out and the student having that name is sitting just behind me. All the students turns their head to the person behind me as I slightly tilted my head to look over my shoulders and there I saw Chaewon staring outside by the window probably having a deep thought or so..

Kang Minhee, her well known friend here in class because of his 'pince-like' beauty plus his blonde hair that really suits him. He pulled the earphones from Chaewon's ear causing for Chaewon to turn her gaze towards her friend and give him a glare however Minhee just pointed his index finger to the front where Professor Kang is. Once Chaewon noticed our professor in front, she quickly pulled away her earphones as she said sorry multiple times.

I divert my gaze from her and just draw some doodles on my notebook but of course I still have my ears up to listen what's happening around me and I found out that we are having two transfer students.

Jung Chaewon.

She is not close to me, neither we treat each other as friends. We are total strangers and even though she is my classmate here in this class, we didn't talk to each other if not necessary and school related.

I know she is not normal. I am not saying that she is abnormal. What I'm trying to say is she is not a normal human at all. That there's this something more that is running through her veins. I can say it cause I can feel it. I, myself... is also not just a normal human. I am also beyond to what others expect. To what ordinary humans can't think of possible.