30

• 30 - SELL DOWN THE RIVER •
Betrayal is always everywhere.

| Nisha's POV |

My eyes snap at the door when Kendra walks in. She then sat down beside me. We're at the infirmary right now and Elaine is still out of her consciousness. Cole is seated beside the bed where Elaine is and he didn't move an inch since what happened at the training. Our class is also moved. Aeron and Luana are still with Sir Gavin at Ms. Jones office. They're having a meeting obviously.

"What did Doc Rhein said?" I asked Kendra and she just sighs.

"She don't know the exact reason to what happened but the ambrosia really help her."

We don't have any idea what happened to her.. to the sun. I remember how the sun is not as bright as I know it when I look out of the window. It's not a storm coming but.. it's just different. And to why she suddenly gone rigid and her eyes are... so dead.

| Third Person's POV |

"She's fine at first but suddenly that happened. Something that even Doc Rhein can't comprehend." Luana stated as Ms. Jones gone to a deep thought. Suddenly a knock on the door caught their attention. Ms. Jones told it to come in and Porche steps in.

"Ms. Jones, I think you should know that.." Porche glances at the two students of Class Hydra before continuing. "More students are brought to the infirmary and.. they are all associated to god Apollo."

Ms. Jones stood up abruptly because of the news. Her eyes met Gavin's as she exhales the breath she doesn't know she's holding. She compose herself, "Thank you Porche, you may go now." Ms. Jones said but stop Porche when she remembers something. "Tell the students that classes are suspended." Porche nodded her head and runs out of the room.

"The sun," Sir Gavin finally spoke out after a short while. Their attention go to the window and saw how the sky are grayish in hue. "It must have something to do with the sun. The rays are weak so as the students connected to it."

Ms. Jones, exhales harshly. "I order to search every place here in the academy. Something strange and odd will be reported." her gaze turns to the two students. "For now, rest. You and the whole class Hydra. You're now dismissed."

Aeron and Luana look at each other. Even though they want to do something, they still nod and made their way out of the office.

| Nisha's POV |

"They just told us to rest?! Don't they know that we will not be silent until we know what's happening?!" Kendra's voice can be heard to every corner of our dormitory. A sigh left me as I look up to the sky. I'm at the balcony right now and I can clearly see how the sky are more like sun-less. The sky is clear from clouds but.. it's still dark.

I stared at my hands until I notice something. I straighten my posture as I saw an unfamiliar woman emerge from the forest. She's tall, fair, and have a long hair. Her eyes are also glowing soft blue. Who is she? What is she doing at the forest? And.. how did she manage to get in the academy? As far as I know, there's this barrier that made the whole academy's existence invisible from the mortal's eyes and not authorized people can't enter.

I am then stunned when I notice something more. There something following her and now I recognized that it is a huge and long root of a tree and there's an unconscious man laying there. Now I know why her eyes are glowing..