41

• 41 - TO JOG SOMEONE'S MEMORY •
That time that is so unforgettable.

| Kendra's POV |

"Hey! Caleena!"

I hug this tall woman wearing a chiton dress, tanned skin, long french braided chocolate hair and pair of silvery eyes. Her chiton dress is short and above the knee. Made of wool that is pinned over her shoulders and a belt. She doesn't change a bit.

A chiton (Greek: χιτών, khitōn) is a form of tunic that fastens at the shoulder, worn by men and women of Ancient Greece and Rome.

Artemis, in Greek religion, the goddess of wild animals, the hunt, and vegetation and of chastity and childbirth.

"Kendra, I miss you." she says and pulled away. I smiled at her.

"Yeah, I miss you too and as usual, you smell gross." I told her and she just rolled her eyes on me. Why? It's not like I'm exaggerating! I'm telling the truth! She smells like she have the whole forest especially on her hair!

"And you're still the same daughter of Poseidon." she commented and cross her arms. "Where's the other Class Hydra?" she asked and look around.

We're at the fields. They are gonna camped here until the war ended.

"They're on their way. Chill there, Caleena, you're gonna see Elaine any moment." I told her. She nod her head and we sat around the campfire the other huntresses done. The sun is setting already, just exact time to set fire. Wow they're fast. They are now building big tents around.

"Is there a new student in your class?" Caleena asked curiously.

"Yeah, three students but you already know one of them." I answered and she dramatically gasp.

"The son of Thanatos?!" she exclaimed excitedly and now I can literally see Juliane and Elaine from her. Well, they know each other for too long, I won't be surprise about it. Good thing I didn't gone infected.

"He finally accepted being in your class. I really thought he hated you all." Caleena commented and I gently push her.

"Are you saying we're bad?" I asked then raise a brow.

"Tsk. With that temper and mouth of yours? I doubt no one can even zip you."

I rolled my eyes from her. "No one can and no one will." I said and look around. "Oh he's in there." I nod my head towards Scythe who is with Aeron and busy talking to each other.

Caleena look over her shoulders. "And he's with the son of Ares." she stated before turning to me. "He didn't change is he?"

"No, still the same. Can't see any Ares like." I answered honestly.

"It's really shocking not to see the deities to their children." Caleena slowly shaking her head when she said that.

"Why?" I asked brows furrowed. Is she portraying something behind that?

She shift her gaze back to me. "It's a good thing don't worry. Means the keeper done a great job raising them."

I froze staring at the fire as it crackles with the wood.