31

• 31 - A RECIPE FOR DISASTER •
Threats are getting worsts.

| Nisha's POV |

It's so hot.. I toss around my bed as I try to go back to my sleep. Fuck. I kicked my blanket away as I also pushed the pillow I'm hugging. Why is it so hot?! Using one eye, I peek at the air-conditioning and it's working.. why am I feeling hot then?! With a groan, I pushed myself up and glance at the clock. Heck, it's 5:37 am. I stared at the wall for like an eternity until I notice it.. this feeling. My gaze quickly turn towards the door.

Someone's in pain..

With my pajamas on and probably looked like I have a nest on my head, I walked out of my room and let my feet dragged me to the room upstairs to the very end. I touch the surface of the door as a shaky sigh left me. The feeling's much stronger.. heavier.. I held the knob and rotate it.

Once I get inside, the darkness of the room caught me. It's like the dark shadows are everywhere. My eyes then locked at the man who's fighting with his... dreams.. nightmares.

I quietly close the door behind and move closer to him. I sat beside him as I inspect his body. He's all sweaty and shaking.

"N-no.." I stared at his face when he suddenly whispered up... but he's still asleep. "I--I did not.."

"Draven,--" I said and about to touch him when I remember something.

"As much as possible, please avoid having any physical contact with him."

I just shook my head. We've got physical contacts multiple times and nothing happened to me-- right I all likely have an heart attack before or chest ache but nothing more! I completely put aside my goal on ignoring him anyway. I tap his shoulders multiple times. "Draven. Draven!" I called out but he still keeps on trashing his head side to side. I watched on what he's feeling right now and all I know is.. pain.. guilt.. sorrow.. grief..

I look at his face and now I saw tears running down his face. 'He needs to wake up.' I told myself and with my index and middle finger, I touch his forehead. This is the first time I'm gonna do this. Gods, hope I didn't fuck this up. I close my eyes and let my body relax as I focus my energy to Draven and suddenly I just felt my soul being pulled out of my body.

¤●¤

I open my eyes when I felt the hot wind blowing and the first thing I saw is a hospital on flames. People running around. A firetruck nearby and trying to set the fire out. I'm inside Draven's dream. What-- I roam my eyes around.

Where's Draven?

My gaze stops at the two kids sitting at an ambulance on my right. One boy and one girl. The boy have his tears all over his face but his eyes.. I can't see any emotions in those. The girl however is staring at him. I walk closer to them but stops when the girl spokes up.

"You set the fire."

"No.."

"You did."

More tears runs down the boy's eyes as he shook his head. "I-- I did n-ot.."

A gasp left me when I felt my chest being squeezed. I hold my chest. I can't breathe. I look back at the boy and my eyes runs to his hands. The gloves. It's Draven.. when he's still a kid. I groan when I felt tons of his emotions. Too much..

'Draven..' I called out.

"You set the fire.."

'Draven-- don't--'