51

• 51 - BATTLE OF SEMIDEUS I •

| Third Person's POV |

"ALL OF YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE!"

A loud blast happened as the entrance of the temple came crashing. A splash of water can be heard as a figure of a woman stood at the porch. Her eyes glowing in such intensity and her face shows only one emotion; Anger.

"K-Kendra unnie.." Juliane gapes at the daughter of Poseidon with wide eyes. Shock to see the older in this kind of state.

"Unnie..." Elaine's voice came out weak as she felt overwhelmed at the strong energy Kendra is releasing.

The glowing ocean blue orbs directly stopped to a woman who slightly shakes in sudden fear. Goosebumps crawling on her skin.

"You." Kendra blurted out as her fisted hands move and with a sway, strong current of water batters towards the woman she faced earlier. The woman who controlled her.

Hazel didn't get a chance to move and the water pushed her until she broke through a pillar.

"Hazel!!" her brother called out in worry. Axlle turn towards the daughter of Poseidon and about to attack when Abby stopped him. "Let me go--"

Kendra flick her hand to the other children of the Muses with Naomi, making them fly across the temple by the waters. Kendra starts to walk closer to the shaking body of Hazel.

"We need to stop her. She's out of control!" Aeron said gaining a nod from the daughter of Athena.

Nisha observed Kendra with furrowed brows until she remembers Scythe. 'He is moving around earlier.' she thought and avert her gaze to the son of death who lowered his head.

"What do you know?" Nisha asked whispering. She hold his arm when he didn't answer. "Scythe."

"I'm too late."

Nisha's eyes gone wide in terror when she realized something. 'Raiden..'

A rumble catching her attention, finding Luana trying to stop Kendra. Her gaze run to the laying figure on the floor just to see Hazel... bathing on her own blood.

Nisha quickly run to Kendra and Luana. "I'll do--"

"HAZEL!"

Axlle's voice echoes at every corners of the temple. His eyes snapped to Kendra's direction with anger. He immediately summons his weapon and charged but Cole is fast enough to blocked it with his own weapon.

Cliff helped Cole from preventing Axlle to advanced at Kendra while Scythe and Juliane is fighting with Abby. Draven is left facing Naomi.

"Die.." Kendra whispered as if there's a venom on her word. Her eyes fixed at the brother of Hazel.

Nisha gave Luana a look. "I'll calm her down." she said holding Kendra's shoulders.

"Are you sure?" Luana asked and Nisha nod her head. "Okay. We'll buy you some time." the daughter of Athena said before going.

Nisha faced the daughter of Poseidon who struggles at her hold. She tap her foot on the ground as mirrors surrounds them.

"Kendra." she called out. "Kendra, listen to me."

Kendra stopped moving as she stares at Nisha emotionless. "Let me go." she stated plainly. "I don't want to hurt you."