20

• 20 - GET ON LIKE A HOUSE ON FIRE •
Important connection on someone.

| Third Person's POV |

"Ah--! Shit!"

"Fuck!"

"NISHA!!"

Nisha lost her balance with a wince escaping her lips. She have a big wound and bruises on her both arms and her back is aching because of a tree branch hitting her body from behind. She lost grip on the saddle she's gripping into as her body flip to the side. The pegasus also starting to flaps its wings frantically after sensing danger. Draven hiss, his hands gripping the reins for him not to fall and without thinking clearly, he reached out his other free hand to Nisha before she can even slip completely. Nisha's skin collides to the clothed hand of Draven though it's enough for chills run down their spine. Draven didn't waste any seconds and pushed Nisha closer to him softly careful not to hurt the latter further. He wraps his arms on her waist and pulled her to sit in front of him.

"We need to land!!" Cole shouted, a loud roaring from a huge creature from behind them echoing around the forest. Today's not their luck, cause they just awaken the three-headed, nature dragon that is used to be the guardian of the forest under them.

"There!" Juliane pointed towards an open area not from afar. They know, they need to land for now and maybe tame the dragon down. They won't risk that creature tailing behind their back and put everything in severe damage while chasing after them especially when they reach the border of Arcadia. They landed safely to an open area as Juliane and Elaine run towards Draven who is helping Nisha down from the pegasus they're riding. Draven let Nisha sat down under a tree where Juliane quickly checks her arms that are mostly bruised. "They are caused by the thorns." Juliane stated. Elaine didn't waste any time and put her hands directly on Nisha's bruises. Her hands glowing as she centered all her healing powers on Nisha's wounds.

"I can take care of her, Juliane. Just secure us." Elaine instructed. Juliane looks hesitant at first before nodding her head and stood up. She stomps on the ground as it rose making a thick barrier for them. The three-headed dragon roars and landed on its feet caused for the ground shaking furiously. It move its wings harshly, producing countless of spikes and thorns towards any direction while the Class Hydra students quickly dodge it with some of them making barriers for themselves as the attack landed on the trees around causing for a loud thuds.

"We need to be quick." Aeron said, his eyes glued to the dragon's every actions. They haven't encounter any dragons that is used to be a guardian before so today's their first time to tame one.

"Don't kill it as much as possible. We just need to tame it." Luana ordered. They can't kill this kind of creature that they know is just a guardian of this forest they're in. Actually, it's their first time to go to Arcadia physically cause they just heard that place in books and at their professors back in Semideus Academy so they really don't know the places their going to pass through besides the map that Ms. Jones gave them and the knowledge of a 20 minutes ride from their academy.

Without saying anything, Kendra's eyes glows to pair of deep cerulean blue. More deeper and dark than it usually does and Raiden quickly noticed it but to slow to stop Kendra from running towards the three-headed dragon. "Kendra!!" Raiden shouted, this results for everyone turn their attention to the daughter of Poseidon running towards the creature. Raiden can't help but to curse inside his head, 'doesn't she know how dangerous she's doing?' Raiden thought, deciding to run after the latter. Kendra is out of her mind.. she literally does. She might be have a bad temper but she's not reckless like what she's doing right now. She don't know but she can't really get a hold of herself.. as if someone's been controlling her body. The dragon's eyes saw Kendra from its side and it pulled a tree from its roots and throw it over Kendra who quickly jump and dodge it, Raiden doing the same from behind.