15

• 15 - BEND THE TRUTH •
Is it the whole truth or not?

| Nisha's POV |

"Where are you going, Nisha? Are you done packing?" I heard South asked as I grab my phone from the kitchen counter that I forgot last night.

"I'm just going out and I'm done packing. Later someone from the school staff will get our things to move it to Class Hydra's dorm." I said shoving my phone inside my jeans' pocket. Me and Naomi already started packing our things last night and I already put everything in place before I go to sleep since I don't want to continue packing till today.

"Where's Naomi? She told us you are going out with the Class Hydra students later." she said plopping down to the couch and grab the remote. Right, I almost forgot about that.

"Naomi's still sleeping. Later after lunch, we will go to Class Hydra's dorms and maybe go out too." I put on my usual sneakers. "Where's Westley?" I asked looking around to find South's sister but see no sign.

"Like Naomi. She's still asleep, maybe exhausted because of yesterday."

I nod at her. "I'll be going now then. See you later." I received an 'okie' and 'good bye' from her before I get out of our dorm. I look around the corridor. There's no one around. It's still 7 in the morning anyway. I go in front of dorm 664 which is Hyunjin's dorm or Scythe's. I knock and not that long, the door creak open and saw Scythe with his usual black hoodie on. I huff in amusement. Doesn't he change clothes?

"Hey," he swing the door wider when he recognized me and let me in. I sat down on his couch as he close the door. I gaze towards the kitchen when I smell bacons and toast lingering in the air. Looks like I came in a right time. "Do you already ate breakfast?" I shook my head. I came here the first thing I finished preparing. "Let's go eat then." I stand up and follow him to the kitchen. I sat on the stool while he placed a plate in front of me. I grab some toast and the nutella. I spread the chocolate on the toast before taking a bite.

"Are you done packing?" I asked glancing up at him.

He hums. "Since last night. Where do you want us to go after anyway?"

I slowly placed my toast on my plate. "I actually want to roam around the university since I just visited few places for a short period of time." I said remembering the fact that the places I visited are the main building, infirmary, mall, battle arena, training rooms and nothing more.

"Then it's settled, I'll accompany you around." Scythe said as he shows me a smile making me smile too. We finished our breakfast minutes after. Scythe told me to put the plates and utensils that we used in the sink and let it there while he go and washed up but I don't think I can just wait at him without doing anything so when he go to his room to prepare himself, I go towards the sink and started washing the dishes. It didn't take me that long as I rinse everything and put it to the cabinet.

I walk back to his dorm's living room. His living room is neat and looks spacious to me even though I know that every dorm in here have the same size. Maybe it's because he lives here alone and don't have any dorm mates at all though it will change once we move to Class Hydra. Speaking of Class Hydra, we are going to their dorms later and I still didn't ask Scythe if he will go or will be fine but I think he will. I walk around his dorm as I halt mid-step when I spotted something on one of the wooden drawers. I walk closer to it and my eyes didn't trick me. I pick up the picture frame and saw me and Scythe's photo. Scythe having his arm around my shoulders as we both grin in front of the camera with ice cream on our hands. We are in the park this time and we actually have Dad with us and the one take our picture. I don't know that Scythe have this photo of us since I can't remembering giving this or even photoshop it.