10

• 10 - TO BE ALL GREEK
Mirrors... reflection of everything.

| Nisha's POV |

The battle between Naomi and Westley is actually what I didn't imagine. For once, I saw Westley so focused and serious. Like.. it wasn't her all along. Naomi on the other hand is also like a pro to every moves, attacks and defense she made as if she is well trained warrior before.Naomi attempt to kick Westley but Westley quickly grab her foot. I thought Naomi will be out of balanced but she jumped and use her free foot to kick Westley on the chest. I watched them in awe. They're so amazing.

"They're so good.. great actually." I mumbled as South hummed.

"Okay! That's enough. Let's go to the second round." South shouted but Westley quickly whined.

"I still don't know what this necklace can do unnie!"

Before South can even say something, I already interfere. "You can do it, Westley. Just believe in yourself." I said smiling at her.

Her pout then turns to a grin in a split second. "Okie! Let's go!" she cheerfully said but her grin quickly turns to a serious one when she faced Naomi who summoned her whip. Naomi's whip is color black with a green and gold designs and linings on it.

The second round began and all Westley do is to dodge to every attack that Naomi is giving not until Naomi cornered Westley and her whip is around Westley's neck. "Ack!" Westley hold the whip tightly on her bare hands.

I step forward thinking to help her but South hold my wrist. "South?" I called her name as I look at her in confusion. She have a blank expression and she is relax.

"Look at Westley's necklace." she said making me avert my eyes to Westley's necklace and.. it's glowing. Westley stood up and kick Naomi away making herself free. Westley look at her necklace and hold it. A sound of something clicking echoes around as a weapon appeared in her hands. I heard South smirk. "Sniper versus whip?"

Right, the weapon on Westley's hands is a sniper. It is combined colors of gray and white with unique designs on it. Westley aimed her sniper towards Naomi who backs away slightly. Westley's weapon which is a sniper and is better of long ranged so she need to be in a distance to her enemy however she needs to be careful now for Naomi's whip can stretch it length that is an advantage for Naomi. Westley started to shoot while Naomi dodge the silvery bullets or even use her whip to block it or even avert its direction.

"Aish! Why you so good?!" Westley whined because she didn't get a chance to even scratch Naomi.

Naomi just give a smile. "I think it's enough." Naomi announced looking at me and South's direction.

I look at South and she is nodding her head. She then glances at me. "Okay, you rest and watch. Let's go, Nisha."

°=°=°

I dodged South's fist as swiftly go behind her and use my elbow to hit her back making her stumbles. She then turn around with her foot up, going to kick me by my sides but I quickly block it with my arm but it is still strong enough to make me step slightly. I jump back as South stood up. "I don't know that you're this good." she said clutching her stomach that I actually kicked awhile ago.

"Wow! This is the first time I saw unnie like this!" I heard Westley said from afar.

South shows a smile but I alarmed myself since she touched her necklace like what Westley did earlier as I heard the familiar clicking and her necklace starts to glow. I quickly crouched down when I felt something behind me and I'm not mistaken. A gun went flying towards South's hand. The gun is mixed color of gray and white too like Westley's sniper. It also have the same designs She aimed it to me as she quickly shoot me, good thing I quickly dodge it. The bullet is not the normal bullet that we know. It is same silvery and I know it's more dangerous like Westley's.