37

• 37 - HIT THE ROOF •
Erinyes attack and losing control.

| Nisha's POV |

"Are you sure you're okay in there?" I heard one of the soldiers of Arcadia asked as he get inside my room. I'm here at the dorms to help them from arranging our stuffs. Since Luana and Kendra got back here with Sowon, the sorceress, they have many soldiers and constructors with them that will help renovating our dorm.

Now I'm here, picking my things that is everywhere so that I can find myself useful. The infirmary is already too crowded for me to stay there.

"I'm fine." I answered to sir Hector, a soldier of Arcadia. He have been watching and securing that I'm fine while I'm here. He's so caring and we've been telling stories to each other and I found out about his family back in Arcadia.

"You shouldn't be in here, you know? We can take care of all these." he says and help me carry a box full of my books. "You didn't think that we're gonna steal something, don't you?" he suddenly asked making me shook my head.

"No, no, it's not why I'm here. I just wanna help." I said and he smiles. I saw a box on the floor so I get it. When I opened it, the doll I got from Arcadia met my eyes. A smile grew on my face when I see it. I remember the grandpa in there. Now, I wonder if when I'm gonna go back in there?

I bring it inside my bathroom where it can be safe since it's the only place that is not destroyed and decided that I should also look around the other rooms. They're not gonna be angry if I roam around theirs and help to move their things to the safe side of their rooms right?

"Here, water." Sir Hector handed me a bottled water and I thanked him. I drunk almost half of it before peeping inside a room. The room's a mess just like the others but I quickly notice the hole on the bathroom door. My brows furrowed. Why is that?

I walk inside the room. This is the last room here at the girls' floor that I didn't checked. I go directly to the bathroom and quickly saw another hole at the wall that shows outside the building.

Gods, what happened in here? This room is much worst! My gaze runs to the mirror, it's broken. Now the sink is full of shattered mirrors but I squint when I noticed something underneath it. Something like leather. I put the pieces of glass aside and saw a book. It have the sun on the cover and nothing more so I run through the pages but only saw a weird handwriting to it. What does all this means? I can't understand a thing.

Should I get it?

My attention caught to the picture shown to one of the pages. It's a machine in the center of the fields and.. it appears like it is absorbing the power of the sun as some people around it is laying on the ground or about to fall.

By seeing that image, only one thing popped inside my head.

Solaris Mortem..

°=°

I clung on my knapsack as I get out of our under renovating dorm. I pack some of my clothes since we're expecting to stay at the Class Virgo's dorm until we can go back to our own.

I am about to go straight at the east wing when a group of people wearing white capes caught my attention. Who are they? It's my first time seeing them. Because of curiosity, I trailed behind them until they separated one by one and walk inside the temples of every gods and goddesses.

My eyes captured someone who is ahead into the temple of my mother so I come after it. The temple is spacious inside. There's not much instead of pillars parallel to each other and the big statue of Aphrodite in the middle.