22

• 22 - A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE •
Gotta go and find out before it gone worst.

| Third Person's POV |

"Woah~ so beautiful~!"

"Juliane, don't you dare spread your arms again, you might fall." Cliff warned while still holding the reins.

"Don't worry I won't." Juliane assured, her lips jutting out to a pout. "It's just, isn't Arcadia beautiful? Though Semideus Academy also have beautiful scenery but that--" she pointed out to the breath-taking and jaw-dropping scenery not that far from them. "That is a real definition of paradise!" Juliane exclaimed, a slight squeal of excitement leaving her. They're still flying in the sky though they are already near the Arcadia and where they are right now can see the total landscape of the beautiful paradise.

In the books and myths, describes Arcadia as a true heaven: a landscape with steep mountains, lush and untouched wildernesses, forests of many kinds, mossy rocks, fresh springs and rivers, colorful flowers and abundant vegetation of various plants. And the students of Class Hydra can tell that it is more wonderful to see in person than just seeing it in pictures. Arcadia is also known to be a mysterious place, full of mythical creatures living in it, such as nymphs or nature spirits, dryads or tree spirits, centaurs or half-human, half-horse warriors, and other non-human beings, including several gods and goddesses.

The students landed in front of the double gigantic gates made of thick iron and diamonds of Arcadia. Oh right, the whole Arcadia, the kingdom, the forests and mountains, is surrounded of walls and magical invisible barrier that prevents anyone that may cause harm to the people, environment and creatures inside the Arcadia to get inside. There are five soldiers guarding the gates and two of them approach Luana and the others.

"Who are you? Where did you came from?" one of them asks looking up at them, as the students are all still riding their pegasus, the soldier's green eyes can pierce through Luana's soul.

"We're from Semideus Academy. Ms. Jones sent us here to check the problem in the northern forest." Luana answered politely as she show them a crest from Semideus Academy, also the letter the Arcadians sent to Ms. Jones. The soldier take the letter and confirmed that it is really from them-- to their King to be exact. The two soldiers look at each other, they're confused since someone already came to them just minutes ago from Semideus Academy though they also noticed the cuts on Luana's and the others' shirts. The soldiers nod, handing back the letter to Luana.

"The King is waiting for your arrival. Let us lead you to the castle, students of Semideus." the soldier said gesturing to open up the gate. A shriek from the gates can be heard and come to a halt with a thud. Forest meet their sight but there's a path made of pebbles that they assume is path towards the castle of Arcadia. The soldier approach one of the three other soldiers and whisper something to him before following to hop on their horses, nodding to the three other soldiers that will be left before going and lead the students to their castle where their King is waiting. At the end of the path, a village come into the view, not that big with less population since Arcadia's rulers prevents many waste of human kind that can destroy Arcadia's image. A bridge appear at the end of the village that is joint to the wide garden and a river flowing underneath it as the front of the huge castle of Arcadia meet their eyes. The soldiers hop off their horses and the students do the same, getting their things with them and three other soldiers approaching them to take care of their pegasus. After that, they advance in front of the main double door of the castle that creak open as they approach. Inside is spacious than they expected. It is themed modern but greek and the vibes of nature's comfort can be felt around. One way and another, they end up to a halt in front a double door once again. It opens and a huge hall meet them. They walk in and what caught their sight is the three thrones where they saw the King of Arcadia sitting in the left side.