39

• 39 - GET ON LIKE A HOUSE OF FIRE
Finally, a proper conversations and get along.

| Nisha's POV |

I plop down the floor sweating like a tons. I'm at the training room right now and I've been fighting does wolves for like half an hour and I'm exhausted. I borrowed the remote, Sir Gavin used to our training before from Ms. Jones and I don't regret it that much.. just exhausting and felt like my body's gonna burst any moment by now.

I gently twist my leg to see the cut just on my thighs. One of the wolves bite it but good thing I'm quick enough to kill it with my katana. It's healing already, I just need to wait.

My phone chimes beside me and saw the time. 5:40 in the afternoon.

I heave a deep sigh and pushed myself up. I haven't practicing with my abilities alone and always been using my weapon, the katanas and mirrors. I need to train more.

I grab the remote from my pocket and ready myself. Okay, here it goes. I push the button of level one and growls echoes in here. Two wolves walk slowly in front of me as I let my eyes glows to shade of blue. I quickly duck when a wolf jumped and I slides to my right. I raise my head and focus on one of the wolves. 'Sleep.'

A groan left me when a heavy thing slams on my shoulder as my back hit the ground and a wolf goes on top of me. The color of my eyes goes back to normal as I hold the wolf's snout away from me. With all force, I pushed its head away to have some momentum and smack it to the side making it fly. I quickly sat up and faced the wolf that is shaking its head. I tried to find some connection to it and when I did, I grip it.

"Stop." I said when it is about to attack. I can feel its anger, hunger.. but mostly anger since it can't get a hold of me and because I hit it just seconds ago.

"Are you really mad at me?" I asked calmly as the wolf tried to struggle on my connections. "Or.. are you mad to that?" I glance at the knocked out wolf meter away from the other. The conscious wolf also look at the fainted one before growling. "You can just eat it." I said like a whisper and the wolf snaps and attacked the other. I quickly instructed the unconscious one to wake up and when it did, the other already bite its arm.

I hold my shoulder where the wolf thumped me and pushed myself up. I felt slightly dizzy since connecting with a wolf is harder than I thought. They are like having a small brain sort of with so many webs. Gods.

"Can I join you?"

My eyes shift to the entrance and saw someone that is actually the least person I thought I would meet here. "Draven." I called out and he walks towards me.

He points at the remote on my hand so I gave it to him. I notice him wearing the gloves that I return to him before and I'm glad that he didn't get mad at me on entering his room that time.

"Get ready. Same rules." he told me as we both look at each other. I nod at him. "Level one." he pushed the button and my eyes glows to blue.

I quickly put the wolf in front of me to sleep and dodge the other wolf's attack. I saw Draven take care of the unconscious wolf by blasting it with bolts of darkness that came from his hand. This is my first time seeing him using his powers.. I mean this kind of power since at the ranking, he completely done a different thing.

My reflexes alarms me that is something's gonna jump from my right so I run towards Draven and punch the wolf that is gonna pounce on him from behind. I put the animal that I punched to sleep and glances to Draven who produce some smoky thing from his hand and later on surrounded a wolf and all I heard is whimpers coming from it.