CHAPTER - 10

Next morning
Jin & Mrs.min were making breakfast in hurry because kookie and yoonie have uni & jin have to go cafe early. Mr.min was in living room having an business online meeting with their clients. Yoongi and jungkook was peacefully sleeping hugging eachother.
Mrs .min: Jinnie it's already done can you go and wake up that sleepy heads.
Jin: okay aunty. He left from kitchen to yoonie's room. when he enter the room he cooed at the site. kookie's left leg was on yoongi's stomach and yoonie's arms were around kookie holding like a baby. But sadly jin had to wake them up before they will late to uni.
Jin: yoonie.... kookie wake up it's already late you guys have uni today. But no response they hugged even tightly and continue sleeping. Jin sighed and said near yoonie's ear.
Jin: yoonie I heard uncle & aunty talking about your marriage with that two handsome guys. Hearing this yoongi shoot open his eyes and looked jin in disbelief.
Yoongi: But I'm not ready yet but how did they contact them ,are they coming to meet me today. Ooo God I have to look good what should I do ,I  don't have anything to wear. He was blabbering continuously which made jin laugh so loudly. Hearing his laugh kookie wake up rubbing his eyes cutely with a pout.
Jk: Hyungie why are you laughing like this ? He asked confusingly.
Jin: Ask  your yoonie he hahahaha.... He thought they are coming to meet him hahaha......for marriage.....he said and looked at yoonie's expression which made him laugh more.
Yoongi: Hyung you are so mean....you make fun of me Im not gonna talk with you again . He said and fold his arms with a angry pout.
Jin: Uwu.. yoonie please forgive your Hyungie huh... I only want to wake you guys up and I don't get any better Idea to wake up my yoonie because I know you were always thinking about your future husband's even you are sleeping. He said teasingly which made yoongi blush madly.
Yoongi: Th...they are not my fu.. future
hus... husband's okay.
Jin: we can't predict future who knows in future they will be your husband's. He said wiggling his eyebrows.yoongi didn't reply anything he just looked down and shyly smiled.
Yoongi: I'm done with you , I'm going to fresh up. He said and run to bathroom before jin could say something. It made jin chuckle at his brother's cute behaviour. But someone was looking at both of them confusingly .
Jk: But hyung what happened ,why yoonie behaving weird.
Jin: Nothing baby you both fresh up come downstairs to have breakfast okay.kookie nodded like a child ,jin kissed his forehead and left to downstairs. After done with their morning routine they went downstairs to have their breakfast.

 After done with their morning routine they went downstairs to have their breakfast