CHAPTER - 52

After enjoying their time with Jeon's Namjoon, Taehyung, jimin and hobi getting ready to leave to their home. All time tae was stealing glaces from Jungkook who was literally jumping around giggling with yoongi and hobi. Mr.& Mrs jeon smile sweetly after seeing their bunny's bunny smile and both of them clearly know who was behind this smile they felt taehyung is best for their son,the way taehyung looking at their son with so much love and care they realised it taehyung is the right one for their bunny that's why they agreed easily when taehyung asked for their help to confess his love to Jungkook. Jeon's chuckle when he saw how their bunny was sulking looking at his oldie who was leaving but blushed when he saw taehyung turn towards him and winked at him and bye. Yoongi and jin give a sweet peck to their boyfriends who kissed their forehead in return and whispered take care. After they left Jeon's enter and went straight to bed because it's past midnight. But for jungkook he was looking at his closest which filled with various brand clothes but pouted when he don't know what to wear because he wants to presentable for his oldie. But badly startled when someone brag into his room but sighed in relief when he saw it was yoongi who was smirking at him which made jungkook confuse a little.

"So why are you still up kookie, are searching for something ?" Yoongi asked wiggling his eyebrows to jungkook who rolled his at yoongi.

" I can ask you the same yoonie..." Jungkook said and turn facing his closest and looking through his clothes.

" So ..... it's a date....." Yoongi said which made jungkook immediately turn to yoongi who was smriking at him.

" Wh... what...are.... even.....sa.... saying.... yoonie.... it's....not.... like that.." jungkook said blushing and not making eye contact with yoongi who's smirk become wide in victory.

" So you are saying that your not going on a date with your oldie right ?" Yoongi asked to jungkook who nodded immediately like a little bunny.

" So why are you taking your clothes out from your closest this time huh...." Yoongi said pointing to jungkook's clothes which were on his bed making a mess.

" I.... that...." Jungkook stop saying and sighed looking down before continuing

" Yoonie I don't know if I can call it's a date or not because he didn't even said it's a date. He just said we are going somewhere tomorrow so get ready and when I asked him where are we going he said it's a surprise.... I'm confused yoonie is this called date or its just a simple hangout." Jungkook said with a sad pout but yelped when yoongi softly hit on his forehead.

" Oh God why are you so dumb kookie , ofcourse it's a date and he wanna impress you giving you a surprise and here this coconut head can't even understand what his lover boy mean... " Yoongi said fake disappoint expression shaking his head.

" You grumpy cat don't act like you are smart okay now help me to select a perfect outfit....." Jungkook said glaring at yoongi who said

"What you mean by act, I'm smart you bunny teeth..... " Yoongi said and went towards jungkook who keep quiet because he clearly know that if he said something it's going to end both of them fighting and getting punished by Mrs. Jeon and their sweet jin hyung so he shrugged off and Started to select something perfect. After half an hour searching they finally got the perfect outfit for date and jungkook was so satisfied with it. Yoongi run out of his room teasing jungkook who blushed. After setting his outfit and other accessories and he immediately went to sleep because he don't want to look like a zombie. Jungkook snuggled into his pillow with a sweet smile on his face but not before setting alarm.

Time skip to Morning

Jungkook was fast enough to wake up five minutes before the alarm being excited. He squealed hugging the duvet around his and jump out off his bed like a bunny and run towards the washroom to get ready. After 15 minutes he come outside wearing his outfit which was selected by yoongi and him and went towards the mirror to put his accessories and a light makeup on his face with his favourite strawberry lipbalm. But we wide his eyes when he saw tae behind leaning towards the door through the mirror. But his breath hitched when he saw tae coming towards him and stop next behind his touching his back on tae's chest. Taehyung smiled at jungkook looking through the mirror who give him a shy smile but bite his lips blushing what he hear next from Taehyung.