CHAPTER - 40

Jk's pov
When I open my eyes only to meet with the person who never fail to make my heart beat fast, my oldie. I just got  memorized by his eyes which was piercing into my soul . It was deep as ocean and in which I always wanna drown but I always try to not to show him how much his every gaze effect me. But this time I can't because I saw something new in  in his eyes like it was shining looking at me with so much emotions. We were looking at each other without blinking but I gasped when I saw my oldie smiled at me showing me his unique smile which made him look so cute.

He was continuously looking at me with his smiling face like he was to say something to me through his eyes which was shining like a star or it's just my illusion

He was continuously looking at me with his smiling face like he was to say something to me through his eyes which was shining like a star or it's just my illusion. He never fail making me feel different emotions that I was not aware till now. I can't stand infront of his loving gaze it's making me feel like he also... No...no kookie how can he love you right ? I look at him saw he was about to say something but before he could say anything I ran into my room. I was breathing heavily when I enter inside my room. I slowly peek through the balcony door seeing him pouting cutely, what a baby. How did my oldie become this soft or his soft side was only for me. This thought made me blush and look back at the star which was shining brightly more than before.

" Does that means it was my answer for my questions halmeoni, is my oldie is my prince charm who I was waiting for..." He asked to the star which twinkle at him which made him look down which a shy smile. He look at his bed and see his plushies gifted by tae.

"I think I'm  falling for you oldie, I like how you don't wanna show it that you care about me and do things only for me that make me happy. If ...if I give my love & care to you will you look after me without letting me getting hurt or shedding my tears ?Will you take care like my family does ?Will you accept me like who am I ?  If it's a yes I'm ready give myself to you but don't break my heart" He paused and looked up to the star and asked.

"Don't you think I'm already excepting so much from him halmeoni but I can't help it my heart already start to beat for him even before I'm aware of it.." he said and smiled at the star.

" But for now I have to make something right that I had done already" with that jungkook take his cooky plushie with him and went to meet his oldie.
End of jk's pov

His heart was pounding into his chest heavily he suddenly become nervous to meet taehyung.

" Yah... what happened to you kookie it's not like that you are meeting him for the first. He is your oldie you don't have to nervous to meet him right ?" He asked himself to confirm it. In this he didn't even realise that he was standing infront of tae's room. He gulped softly and knock the door with his slightly shaking hands while other hand holding cooky towards him like his life depends on it. He started bite his lips when he heard faint sound of foot but time to time it was increase that means tae was about to open the door but jungkook surprised seeing jimin opening instead of tae who was also surprised to see jungkook. Jungkook feel something burning inside his tummy like he was not that much pleasant to see jimin in.his.oldie's.room. Jungkook was jealous he was burning like volcano who was about to explode. He was glaring at jimin which made jimin chuckle softly and internally smirked when he understand that this bunny boy was jealous of him seeing him in tae's room.  He clear his throat before asking