CHAPTER - 64

Jungkook wide his eyes when he saw the person who he didn't even expect to be here, this person was behind all this.

"Al... Alex....you....." Jungkook asked to Alex who smirked at him. (A/n : if you guys forgot who he Alex he is the same one from uni who was obsessed with jungkook.)

" Surprised baby.....i told you that I will make you main by hook or crook so here am i...." Alex said while walking towards jungkook who was struggling in the chair which he was tied up to.

" Alex I told you many times that I don't love you and I'm not a thing that you can own I'm human for god sake who also have feelings. And you don't love me you just want me for my beauty nothing else your just obsessed with me " jungkook tried to explain to Alex who was looking at jungkook with lust he didn't even listen what's jungkook saying to him, Alex was looking at jungkook from head to toe. Jungkook stopped talking when Alex leaned to face him and caressed his cheeks which made jungkook wide his eyes and turn his face other side and lean back from the touch and shouted.

"What the hell are you doing Alex ? Don't touch me you filthy hand...." Jungkook shouted in anger when Alex touched him other than his boyfriend, his oldie.

" Don't turn your beautiful face from me baby and you will be mine so put habit of it because no one going to take you away from me... " Alex said with a creepy smirk which made jungkook freak out because Alex looking like a psycho.

" You are wrong Alex, let me tell you that my family and my boyfriend will find me at any cost." Jungkook said proudly which made Alex angry.

" Oh... Reminding of your boyfriend let me introduce you to someone... that someone who know your boyfriend very well....."

" Bogum....." Jungkook wide his eyes when he heard the name from Alex. Bogum Taehyung's ex boyfriend who was behind of taehyung's misery. It's the first time he seeing bogum for the first time and he hate him without knowing but now knowing bogum is with Alex made jungkook's blood boil.

" Well....well look who we have here kim Taehyung's personal toy...." Bogum said with a smrik which made jungkook more anger if his hands weren't tied before bogum could complete a hard punch will be landed on his face but this time luck is with bogum but not for long.

" I am ain't his toy you empty head I'm kim Taehyung's boyfriend and soon to be his husband....." Jungkook said with proud smrik which made bogum's creepy smirk whip out from his face.

" Not for long because no one gonna find you ever again so stop dreaming life with Taehyung." Bogum said while holding jungkook's jaw but groaned in pain when jungkook kick on his leg which made bogum let go of kook's jaw. Bogum was about to slap jungkook but stop by Alex saying.

" Don't you dare bogum.... We had a deal that you don't hurt my baby now let's go we have to discuss something" Alex said dragging outside the room which made jungkook sigh in relief.

" Oldie where are you ? Please find me and take me out from here I don't want to be here..." Jungkook said closing his eyes thinking about his boyfriend and family. But he opened his eyes immediately when tae's face in his mind when he closed his eyes.

" But I can't just sit like this here first i have to look for something sharp so I can cut this rope..... " Jungkook said looking around but because of darkness he could see anything that much. Jungkook chuckled at thinking how dumb is that bogum and Alex who forgot to tie his legs. He smriked in victory putting some effort he standup and little by little he started to walk but Stopped when he stumble into the table. He didn't get anything from there so walk forward and stopped infront of the window which was broken somehow so using the sharp glass he started to to cut the rope standing in his toe making the level with the window's broken glass. After few minutes jungkook completely cut the rope from his one hand and free his hand without wasting time he begin to untied other successfully.