CHAPTER - 62

Everything was going smoothly Jeon's and Kim's made a better bond between them and happy that they are going to in laws because of their sons. Mr & Mrs Kim was happy seeing their sons happy with their lover but they always have a fear thinking what bogum planning. Other side taekook having their best time together going to small little dates, having breakfast in tae's office sometime sleep over in kim mansion. All of them happy with their lover, namjin and yoominsoek become more close than before. Jungkook always try to there with his oldie when ever Taehyung needed him. But it's been a week jungkook and yoongi meet their lovers because of their final exam so both of them wanted to focus on their studies so no texting, no meeting. But both of them regret it badly because they want to see them. Their only relief was that tomorrow was there last and final exam after it they are free from University they will be graduated mostly they can meet their lovers tomorrow.

Time skip

Both of them give their best in exam and happily went to home. After having good time with their parents both of them went to their room to fresh up and directly went into their dreamland. Because of late night studies both of them didn't get that much sleep but other side Taehyung, jimin and hobi eagerly waiting for their lovers text. Jimin and hobi quickly understood that their baby should be sleeping because when ever they ask about yoongi to jin he always says that their are studying late night because of their finals.

"Sleep tight baby...we love you..." Both of them said in their mind and went to make a call to each other to plan giving a surprise visit to their baby tomorrow. But other side Taehyung can't wait anymore more so without wasting time he take out his car keys and went outside without noticing the time. It's already getting dark outside but because of the traffic it made taehyung more late other side jungkook and yoongi forcefully eat dinner because of Mrs Jeon and jin is not letting them sleep empty stomach. Both of them eat fastly and went to room, yoongi directly went to sleep but jungkook felt all sweaty so he went to fresh up again and come out wearing his cute little pajama.

 Both of them eat fastly and went to room, yoongi directly went to sleep but jungkook felt all sweaty so he went to fresh up again and come out wearing his cute little pajama

Jungkook was about to get into his bed but startled when he heard some weird noises from the balcony which made jungkook conscious. He quickly take me flower vase from his night stand as a weapon jungkook slowly started to went towards the balcony door and opened it slightly. But suddenly startled when someone jump infront of him, jungkook was about to hit that person with the flower vase but wide his eyes when he heard.

" Sh*t don't hit your oldie, bun....." and give jungkook a nervous smile who was standing still in the same hitting position. Taehyung take the flower vase from jungkook's hands for his safety.

 Taehyung take the flower vase from jungkook's hands for his safety