CHAPTER - 56

Taehyung was fuming in anger after seeing that person he hate the most who played with his feelings only for the revenge. Taehyung always hate himself for that once he loved the person infront of him which made him lose the most precious one in his life. Taehyung face become red in anger

" What the f*ck are you doing here in my office bogum." Tae asked making a fist on his hand to control his anger but it only increase when he saw bogum smriking at him.

" Tae asked making a fist on his hand to control his anger but it only increase when he saw bogum smriking at him

" Aww.... Can't I come here to see my boyfriend oops...i mean ex-boyfriend." Bogum said making a fake pout. Taehyung was about to punch on his damn face but stopped by Namjoon.

" What are you upto now bogum, didn't you know what happened to you when you messed up with Kim's." Namjoon said giving death glare to bogum who shrugged off his shoulder and come forward so he can stand face to face with Taehyung who was ready to kill him.

" And let me remind you that what Kim's lost when they had to faced park bogum" bogum said with a wide smrik but move backward suddenly when Taehyung harshly hold him by his collar.

" That time you escape from my hand bogum but this time if you try to harm my family nobody can save you from me....." Tae said in his deep darken voice which made others shiver even Namjoon.

" I heard that you got yourself a boyfriend Taehyung..... what's his name hmm.... Jeon jungkook youngest son of Jeon's......" Bogum said breaking tae's grip on his collar only to get a hard punch on his face making him lips bleed.

" Don't you dare bogum I'm warning you stay away from jungkook and my family. I'm not that innocent Taehyung now who believe everything easily , I have my own way to destroy someone who try to harm my loved ones."  Taehyung said looking directly looking into bogum's eyes who slightly gulped seeing the new version of Taehyung.

" Hyung I'm going home and say to our gaurds to throw this sh*t from our office" tae said and left from his cabin giving a warning glare to bogum who just whipped off the blood from his lips and said to Namjoon.

" No need because my job is already done and I'm back now so we will see more often...." Bogum said and went outside leaving Namjoon behind who sighed looking down.

" Why it's happening now God when finally our bear is happy in his life...." Namjoon said sadly.
__

Mr & Mrs Kim surprised seeing Taehyung home at this time and shocked when he ignore their question and went into his room loudly shuting the door. And started to get worry when they heard breaking voices from tae's room. Mr. Kim call Namjoon to know what happened to tae who was all good leaving before office. But become anger when he comes to know about the incident happened in office, Mrs Kim started to cry hearing it because finally her bear started to smile but it didn't last long. She started to worry what if their son went back to silent and cold again which made her lose his balance and about to fall but luckily Mr Kim is fast enough to hold his wife before falling.