CHAPTER - 59

At kim mansion

Kyung soon and others including Namjoon where discussing about how to reveal park's infront of Taehyung. But their discussion cut off by Kyung's phone ringing by an unknown number.

" Hello...." Kyung speak confusingly not knowing who is the other person. But her expression turned to an angry one when she heard the voice from other side.

" Well....well...long time Mrs Kim Kyung soon...." Mr park said with a mocking chuckle.

" What you want park...." Kyung asked in her dark voice getting angry and why not because of this person she lost her husband now she is going to lose her bear. Others wide their eyes when they heard park's name.

" Well I heard that your grandson and my son are boyfriends..." Mr .park said with a evil smirk which made Kyung fist her hand.

" I know what you and your son planning park and I'm warning you to stop it all or you will regretted." Kyung warned him only to hear a laugh from other side.

" But it's already late and I heard that your grandson is not staying with you, he left from there only for my son didn't he...." Mr park said making Kyung eyes teary but before she could say anything she heard park saying.

" But we are ready for a compromise, i will tell my son to leave your grandson alone but only on one condition" Mr park said making Kyung slightly smirk because she was accepting from them. She know how much low and cheap is Mr park and his son.

" What ? " She asked to him to get answer by Mr park said

" Not so easy.... let's meet up and come to xxx tomorrow at  10 am and one thing you have to come alone and don't be over smart....." Mr park said before ending the call.

Kyung sighed and look at others and nodded because they were also accepting it.

" I'm going to meet him and like he said I will go alone. " She said making others worry about her.

" But eomma alone let me or joon come with you please....." Mr Kim said to his mother getting worried because he don't want to lose his mother like he lost his father.

" Son you don't have to worry about me you both have to be here so if I need any help you will be there and he also said that come there alone." She said making Mr Kim and Namjoon sighed in defeat because they know they can't win against her other side Mrs Kim getting super worried about her family. She only wants to have a happy and healthy family but like said life is not a film that always have a happy ending we have to face up and down but when we have family with us their support it's always make easy to face everything because we know our family with us in our worse and happy moments. Like this Mrs Kim decided to be with their family in this difficult condition and pray to everything goes well.

Other side

Taehyung directly went to Jimin's house with his broken heart because he felt betrayed, anger and  regret for not trusting his family for pushing his family away from him. His family only want his good but what he did he pushed them away making them sad and upset because of him it made him think he is the most worst person. Jimin was on a call with Namjoon but turn towards the door when he heard it opening revealing Taehyung crying mess which made jimin worried and end the call with Namjoon saying he will call him back.

" Tae what happened....." Jimin asked but didn't get any response. Taehyung stand there crying which made jimin worried and stand up from the sofa going to his soulmate.