CHAPTER - 47

Jk's pov
We all settled on the vacant seats and I was looking around because I like bright light and music but I can feel intense stare from someone and I know who it is, my oldie. It's really fun to tease him and I liked how he was sulking when I ignored him. And as usual jin hyung didn't let me and yoonie order drink, they are having beer and others while we having juice or something. I always wanted to try drinks but hyung never let me or yoonie drink. I was pouting looking at hyung but I wide my eyes and squealed internally when I heard the song. My Time I love this song very much and now I can't control and stand up wanting to go to dance floor but others looked surprised at my behaviour except yoonie and jin hyung because they know how much I'm crazy for BTS and they know this song because I always play it loudly and dance crazy in my room when I'm alone it's make me feel clam no one here to disturb me , it's just me and the beat and I'm flowing according to it. But before going towards dance floor I look towards jin hyung for confirmation who just nodded in understanding without wasting time I went towards the floor and started to swing my hips according to the flow of music with my closed eyes feeling the song. I was so into it but when I open my see to see my oldie looking at me in shook because it's his first time seeing me dancing, the feeling of oldie looking at me made my moves even more sexy. I smirked at him and closed my eyes and start to dance but after sometime later I felt someone holding my waist first I thought it was Taehyung but I started to get uncomfortable and side eye who was it and it was an unknown drunken person who want to get into my pants but he didn't know that he is at wrong place.
End of jk's pov
Tae was adoring jungkook who was dancing smoothly but tae gulped when jungkook smriked at him when he open his eyes but confused when he again close his eyes but wide his eyes when he saw his bunny dancing sexily that when he understand why his bunny smriked at him. ' such a tease' Tae whispered to himself and shake his head looking down with a smile but turned to wide smrik and about to walk towards him only to stop when he heard hobi saying which made him look up at the direction where jungkook was. The sight infront of him made him blood boil,his face turned red getting angry but confused at behaviour of jin and yoongi.

" Hyung what are you even saying I can have my drink later but now I have to go to him"tae said to jin who smirked at him making him more confuse.

"you guys heard about bangtan university right ?" jin asked them sipping his drink

"yes hyung that was our university" tae said to jin making others nod agreeing to him.

"That means you guys check the updates about uni right?" he asked making others nod again but what made them surprised when they heard yoongi saying

"so do anyone know about JJK the number one boxer of bangtan university...." yoongi said and everyone become slient thinking why he suddenly saying this but the slience break jimin saying.

"no way!!!!" jimin said widing his eyes when he understand what his baby trying to say to them. Joon,tae and hobi look at him.

"Is he ?" jimin asked to yoongi who nod with smirk,but before other could ask anything to them they heard someone shouting which made others wide his eyes except jin and yoongi because they were accepting this and went towards where peoples are crowded by many difficulty they enter into the crowd and see Jungkook on being top of someone and punching the sh*t out of that man who was misbehaving with him few minutes ago.jin and yoongi were enjoying the show having their drink other side hobi,jimin,joon and tae processing what happening around them and now they understand what yoongi was trying to say a few minutes ago. All of them were looking at Jungkook with wide eyes and open mouth because they always seen cute little bunny and a fluff ball they never thought in their dreams that Jungkook will turn into this like HE.IS.A.FU*CKING.BOXER. other side tae was so impressed and surprised see his bunny's this side and noted in his mind that he have to face this double bunny in future so already take decision to prepare mentally and physically all of them come out of their thought when they heard jungkook again shouting again.

" you idiot, rotten tomato face, monkey and brainless human being don't ever try to touch me or anyone like this" Jungkook said while keep punching him other side the person under Jungkook growing in pain and crying loudly because of the pain. Because of the crowd around the club manager come to there to find what's happening and see Jungkook beating the other the guards try to separate them but no use.

"sir please let him go sir otherwise he will die....sir please" the manager and trying to stop him but no use at last manager went towards jin and others,

"sir please stop him sir otherwise we should have to call cops "he said to them making tae look at him and asid

"Actually you should call the cops so they could take this bastard from here or you have to throw out from here" tae said crossing his arms other side jin and yoongi like how tae stand for Jungkook. Manager agree with tae who went towards Jungkook and lift him by his waist from other which made Jungkook throw his hands and legs kicking to come out of tae's grip but no use it's only made tae hold him more tight, in this time guards take the half dead pervert outside. Tae take Jungkook little far away from there and put his down which made jungkook turn around to tae and cutely glare at him.

" Why did you take me here oldie I should have teach him a lesson...." Jungkook said again walking towards there but stopped when tae hold him.

" Yah, you already beat the sh*t out of him and you still not satisfied, if you beat him again he will die so clam down and take deep breath" tae said holding his waist which made jungkook put his hands on his chest and he did what tae said to him because he don't want to spoil their night because of some stupid and without thinking he come close to tae and hugged his torso putting his head on tae's chest and snuggled into it which made tae chuckle at his baby bunny and surprised seeing his duality like few minutes ago he was literally beat someone to their death and now seeking for comfort like a baby. Tae without thinking hug jungkook back who sighed feeling warmth.

" Are you okay now baby ?...." Tae asked rubbing jk's back to make him clam which worked.
" I don't like when he touched me oldie that's why I get angry and beat him..... sorry for spoiling tonight" jungkook said to tae who pull out from the hug and cupped his face and said.

" You don't have to say sorry for standing yourself baby, I'm so proud of you and who said my baby spoiled tonight huh we have plenty of time to enjoy our night and give me a big smile and let's go " tae said looking at jungkook who blushed slightly and again hug tae to hide his cherry cheek. Tae smiled at his shy bunny and hugged him back,both of them standing there hugged eachother other in this they didn't notice the squeals from behind. Hobi, yoongi and jin were squealing looking at taekook who were in their world other side jimin and joon look eachother and said.

" We were right hyung he will give us our old tae back...."jimin said and again look at them. Joon nod with agreeing with jimin and said to others.

" Now everything is solved let's go from here so they can have their moment and let's enjoy ours also...." Joon said offering his hand to jin who gladly accept with a shy smile. Same with other couple jimin and hobi take their baby to enjoy their time together. After sometime later jungkook pull away from the hug while looking down with his cherry cheeks.

" I will give you plenty of time to blush cutely but now I want to dance with my baby...." Tae said and dragged a blushing bunny towards the dance floor. Tae pull jungkook closer by his waist which made jungkook wrap his arms around tae's neck and started to move according to the music. Both of them had a beautiful smile on their face but this moment become more beautiful when tae joined their forehead. They closed their eyes feeling content still moving their bodies to the song but suddenly jungkook open his eyes when he realised something

"Did he really call me his baby..." Jungkook asked in mind mind and looked at tae who's eyes was still closed with a beautiful smile on his face which made jungkook also close his eyes. For them this is their moment which the will cherish.

                     To be continued...........
______________________________________

Hope you will like this chapter 😁

Keep supporting and comment ☺️

Stay safe and healthy 😇

Borahae 💜