CHAPTER - 39

With jimin and hobi
Both of them come to their room room talking about their baby. Jimin sighed at the site of bed and  immediately lay on the it like a star fish because he was so tired after their outing. Hobi shook his head at his dramatic boyfie and went to the closest and pick his pajama and went inside the washroom to fresh up. Jimin was laying on their bed with closed eyes but open when he heard his babyboy saying.

"Don't you think you should take a shower Mr.park ? " Hobi said drying his hair looking at his boyfriend who immediately sit up on the bed after hearing his voice. Jiminie check out his boyfriend from top to bottom. Hobi was looking so hot in it and his white smooth legs were showing because his shorts were barely seen because of his long shirt.

Hobi see how jimin was eyeing him from head to toe which made his cheeks turn to red like cherry but his breath uneven when he saw jimin walking towards him while licking his lips

Hobi turn around so he don't have to make eye contact with his boyfriend who was looking at him with so much desire which made hobi feel weak and small under his gaze. His breath hitched when he felt Jimin's hot breath on his neck he closed his eyes when jimin hold his shoulder and slide his hand from hobi's shoulder to  his waist and wrap his strong arms around hobi's waist.

"I see my babyboy getting more comfortable around me huh..."  Jimin said while putting his chin on hobi's shoulder who smiled and slowly turn around and wrap his arms around Jimin's neck and said.

" Ofcourse, I already told you that I feel safe around you so I don't have to conscious for what I am wearing..." Hobi paused before continuing, he leaned towards Jimin's ear and said
" And I like to the fact that it's only you can see me like this.... " Hobi said more like whispered into his ear which made jimin growl softly and said

"Don't start anything that you can't complete babyboy...." He said and licked hobi's neck who moaned at his boyfriend's touch.