CHAPTER - 81

Next morning

Jungkook smiled into his sleep when his husband pulled him closer to other's chest by his waist. He opened his eyes and look up to his husband who was sleeping peacefully with a visible pout.

"Who gonna believe this baby bear wrecked me last night" jungkook whispered giving a sweet little peck to his husband. But what made him surprised was when taehyung kissed him back. Taehyung travel his hands from kook's waist to his round plum ass and grabbed in his both hands making jungkook moan into the kiss. Taehyung pulled away from the kiss to see his baby all red with shyness.

"Good morning petal...." Taehyung said in his morning voice which made jungkook gulp and shiver at his husband's morning voice.

"Goo...Good morning... hubby...." Jungkook whispered back hiding his face to tae's chest making taehyung sigh at the warm skin if his little wifey.
Both of them cuddle to 10 minutes before getting up for their morning routine. Taehyung was the first one to get up from the bed removing their comforter making jungkook whine because both of them were still naked from previous night action.

Taehyung streched his arms which jungkook run his eyes on his husband's well built back muscles.

"You're staring babyboy..." Taehyung said with a smirk which made jungkook look up with his wide bambi eyes not knowing how his husband know he was admiring his husband. But immediately hide his face in his palms when he saw taehyung looking at him through the mirror with a teasing smile.

" Hyu...hyungie..." Jungkook whined and lay on the bed side wise hiding his face. Taehyung chuckled before he turn around to walk towards his shy baby. But before he could sit beside jungkook he noticed something which made him hard as rock. His eyes darkened in lust when he saw his cum from yesterday section falling out  from jungkook's swollen little hole  caressing his milky thighs. Taehyung still remember how he made love with his baby whole night he only stoped when jungkook fainted due to over stimulated pleasure he got from him.

Jungkook peek through his fingers when he didn't hear anything from his husband. He surprised when he saw taehyung's eyes filled with lust which made his breath heavy, his eyes travel where his husband was looking at but gasped little loud gaining tae's attention when he understand to where taehyung was looking at. Taehyung started to walk towards jungkook slowly stroking his morning wood which made jungkook slowly sit up on bed.

Without wasting time taehyung hovered over jungkook who completely lay on bed spreading his legs wide for his husband who pecked his forehead.

" F*ck bun , i hope you can see what I can ,but i didn't like it that your little hole can't hold my seeds properly inside you . So let me fill you again but this time don't let my seeds fall out from your little hole, understand babyboy. I like it when your womb swollen with my seeds so fu*king beautiful. Let me release all what I have inside you, Let me again coat you with my seeds babyboy, completely" taehyung said while slowly sliding his di*k inside jungkook's who moaned at the pleasure. Taehyung smirked when jungkook smoothly swollen his manhood without any difficult. Without wasting time taehyung started to thrust into jungkook with a rhythm slowly increasing the speed. Few minutes later their room filled with deep moans and groans in pleasure.

Few hours later

Jungkook fall asleep after their morning love making while taehyung cleaned himself and wipped jungkook with wet cloth. He chuckled when jungkook whined taehyung accidentally touched his swollen cheery red rim. After clearing jungkook taehyung went to kitchen to make something delicious for his baby husband and also for himself.

Jungkook woke up after 1 hour only to see he wearing his hyungie's shirt. But pouted when he didn't find his hyungie. Not so long his attention went towards the door when he saw the door opened by none other than by taehyung who was holding tray in  filled with food. Taehyung smiled and walk towards jungkook and sit beside his baby keeping the tray on night stand.