CHAPTER - 84

A very long chapter ahead ⚠️

Time skip.....

" Hubby for God sake, Stop rubbing on my tummy..." the annoyed pregnant male told his husband with a cute glare making other pout who was  rubbing kook's swollen stomach for hours saying he was talking to their unborn baby. If jungkook were in his happy mood he would have probably joined his husband but unfortunately he was not. Today he was grumpy and whine about everything and cry even though it's a very small thing, his mood swings triggering him so well today. It was taehyung's everyday night routine to talk with their baby and pat on kook's tummy till jungkook sleep.

Taehyung pull himself away from jungkook and crossed his hands on his chest with a visible sad pout. Like okay fine, he admits that he may be a little bit obsessed with the kicks of their unborn baby inside his babybunny. He is just so excited to become a father afterall it's their first baby but damn his double bunny husband has been sulking as ever since he entered his third trimester and has been scolding taehyung for wanting to talk or pat his baby.

Taehyung peeked at jungkook who was curled up under loads of fluffy blankets not even looking at him making his sad pout wide. But again seeing the frown and cute pout on other's chubby face on his husband made all his complaints inside his heart vanish because how can someone stay mad at this cute little soon to be mommy. Definitely not this whipped Kim Taehyung. Taehyung smiled and he scoot closer to his baby and kissed on kook's frowned forehead to flat them, he softly caressed kook's chubby cheeks. Taehyung layed on his side and pats on his pregnant husband's head and smiled at him softly while admiring his baby's naturally pink tinted cheeks that are now chubby because of the pregnancy but his smile vanished when he saw how jungkook look tired making him concerned about jungkook.

Taehyung properly push the blanket on Jungkook before getting up from the bed and went to kook's feet to give him a smooth massage which was swollen by now. Taehyung put both kook's feet on his lap and started to give foot massage to his husband. Instantly he heard whine from his husband who was now opened his eyes looking at other and sit up slowly putting one hand on his bump and other to support himself to sit up.

"Taetae Hyungie hyung..."

Taehyung put down kook's feet on bed carefully and fastly walk up to jungkook cause after marriage jungkook only calls him "Taetae Hyungie hyung" when he was vulnerable and about to break down. Taehyung cupped kook's face and give a peck on his nose and asked.

" Yes , petal"

"Hwurts..." Jungkook mumbled incoherently as he buried his face to tae's neck making taehyung sigh and pull jungkook closer to him. Carrying a baby was not easy and Taehyung was well aware of it, he always notice how tired and exhausted his petal holding the body pain and also the big baby bump which is heavier than he imagined but in the same place he adore his husband at how strong and he become beautiful throughout his pregnancy.

Jungkook whined while his pouts get bigger and his rose petals lips slowly started to tremble badly making the other panic. Pearls like tears roll down from kook's bambi eyes and he starts crying.

" Hey, hey, baby, what happened huh..?..." Taehyung asked as he cradles his little bunny baby into his lap and rubbed his back to clam the pregnant one, continuously whispering sweet words to kook's ear.

"Bun..." Taehyung calls out for jungkook who was sobbing in his neck and fisting on his shirt tightly with his fist. All though tae felt guilty he can't help find his bunny so adorable at the way he was sitting sideways on his lap with his big baby bump out in the view making him tempt for him to rub on it lovingly but he controls his urge not wanna annoy his lover more and the way kook's s hand clutching his shirt in other's fist which is so small like a baby and his soft chubby cheeks squishing against tae's chest now where he was rubbing his nose again and again to clean his face and Taehyung doesn't mind at all instead he felt he wanted to hide his babybunny from whole world.