CHAPTER - 61

After 1 hour...

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes when bright sunlight hit on his handsome face but smiled widely when he saw his baby sleeping peacefully hugging him tightly towards his chest. Taehyung slowly move from jungkook's chest and but immediately replaced a pillow when jungkook whine the lose of tae's warmth which made taehyung cooed at his baby and started to admire his babybun with supporting of his head on his hand plam. After 10 minutes jungkook slowly opened his eyes from sleep because he felt intense gaze on him only to see his oldie looking at him shamelessly which made him blush early in the morning ( Ahem...i mean not that much early)

Jungkook hug the pillow into his chest and look at taehyung and asked

"Wh...why are you loo..looking at me like that..." Jungkook asked getting shy because of tae's gaze.

" Jungkook asked getting shy because of tae's gaze

         ( Like this but laying on bed)

"Just admiring the beauty that god has created...." Taehyung said without blinking making jungkook look at tae while blinking his bambi eyes registering what tae just said but blushed messily when he realised it.

"Ya...yah...stop with your cheesey lines it's to early for it...." Jungkook said hiding his blushing face into the pillow.

"What you mean early bun it's around 9 am and I am just stating the truth that God take extra time to make you this much perfect bun and only for me " Taehyung said giving a wink to jungkook who whinned more getting shy.

" Is my baby shy huh.... don't hide your beautiful face from your oldie, let me see...." Taehyung said grabbing the pillow from jungkook who instantly hide his face using his hand. Taehyung chuckle and pull jungkook into his chest by kook's waist who gasped by sudden action.

" Yah... don't startle me like this oldie." Jungkook said with a pout but immediately blushed when Taehyung give a peck on his pout. Jungkook hide his face into tae's chest so other won't see my tomato face by unfortunately it didn't goes unnoticed by Taehyung.

" Don't you think that we act like newly married couple, waking up my love beside being all lovely dovey early morning....." Taehyung stop talking and lean towards kook's ear and whispered