CHAPTER -78

Warning ⚠️: Mature content ahead

After reaching home jungkook clean their room and kitchen before going to fresh up. Jungkook wore his comfortable clothes and went to living room enjoy his alone time watching his favourite iron man. Inbetween the movie he don't even know when he fall asleep. When he woke up by the sound from television it was already started to get dark outside. Jungkook hurriedly went to kitchen to make dinner, after half an hour jungkook heard sound of tae's car making him ran towards main door. Jungkook open the door with a bright smile ear to ear looking at taehyung who was about about to rang the bell.

" Welcome home hyungie...." Jungkook said with his sweet voice making taehyung smile automatically. Taehyung come inside and immediately hugged his baby bun in his arms.

"I missed you so much bun..." Taehyung said snuggling to kook's neck inhaling his favourite scent

" Don't be silly hubby we meet eachother few hours ago at your office." Jungkook said inbetween his giggles.

"F*ck i can't get enough of you calling me that." Taehyung said giving wet kisses on kook's neck who whimper at the pleasure. Taehyung smirked and pulled jungkook by his waist who gasped and look at taehyung his doe eyes blinking it rapidly. Taehyung was looking at his baby but suddenly he noticed what was jungkook wearing.

 Taehyung was looking at his baby but suddenly he noticed what was jungkook wearing

Jungkook blushed when he saw taehyung looking at him intensely. Jungkook put his hands on tae's chest while looking down, taehyung made jungkook look up by lifting his chin. Jungkook closed his eyes seeing taehyung leaning towards his lips. Jungkook tighten his grip on tae's coat feeling tae's hot breath on his lips making his lips tremble. Taehyung softly pecked on kook's lips making jungkook smile. Taehyung licks his bottom lips then took his bottom lips in between his own lips slowly started to suck on it slowly yet softly with no teeth between.

The kiss soon become a passionate and heated one. Taehyung was literally devouring kook's lips who was just moaning which was suppressed between their hot kiss. Taehyung made jungkook part his lips by licking his lower lips before shoving his tongue inside jungkook's mouth. Taehyung sucked on kook's tongue making his legs shake and about to fall but luckily taehyung picked up jungkook by his thighs making jungkook wrap his legs around tae's torso without breaking kiss. Taehyung went to living room with jungkook in his arms and sit on the sofa making jungkook sit on his lap by kook's legs on both sides.

Jungkook started to sweat while he was keep trying to breath through the kiss. His body trembled against taehyung who had no intention to let go of kook's addictive sweets lips. Jungkook's moans were eaten by taehyung's mouth while their tongues were dancing eachother. Taehyung groaned when jungkook arched his back in pleasure making jungkook grind on to tae's hard on.

"F*ck babyboy..."

Taehyung said pull away from the kiss and lean his head on sofa with closed in pleasure.