CHAPTER - 34

With jungkook and yoongi

Both of them talking about the sudden surprise visit of joon and others.

" Kookie I was so surprised knowing that hobi hyung and jimin hyung know joonie hyung...." Yoongi said surprised also with excitement.

" Same with me kookie and I didn't know that oldie was joonie hyung's brother like how can they are so opposite in nature, that oldie shout without any reason." Jungkook said pout and looked at yoongi give him ' are even serious right now' look.

" Kookie you hit him without any reason so what do you think he will do ,to kiss you" yoongi said to his bestie.

" I didn... didn't mean like that yoo... yoonie...." Jungkook said blush at the thought of Mr.oldie kissing him.

"Woah... woah what on the earth I'm seeing right now huh... My bestie aka the Jeon jungkook blushing huh....."yoongi teased him which made him which made him blush mess biting his lower lips.

" You are seeing things yoonie I'm not blushing and I'm not gonna blush because of that rude oldie...." Jungkook mumbled which made yoongi smrik and said.

" I just said that are you blushing kookie, I don't said your blushing because your oldie huh...." Yoongi said with a wide smirk which made jungkook cruse his tongue betraying him like that.

"I....that.... what..." Jungkook tried to defend himself but he himself don't know what to say to his bestie who was teasing him. But jungkook wide his eyes when he heard what yoongi said next.

" So finally my kookie having a crush huh.... Is my kookie is in love...." Yoongi said wiggling his eyebrows. To get only hit by pillow.

" What are you saying yoonie are you out of your mind, me and that oldie never....yeah he is handsome but that doesn't mean I have a crush on him..." Jungkook said hitting yoongi with the pillow who was defending himself.

"Handsome huh...I see..." Yoongi again teased him.

"You . are . Dead. Min. F*cking . yoongi...." Jungkook said and started to hit him again like this both of them started pillow fight teasing each other giggling and laughing. Both of them laying side to side breathing heavily after their pillow fight to catch their breath but jungkook sat on the bed in serious manner which made yoongi confuse.

" Yoonie I have to say something important to you but don't freakout okay "jungkook said looking at yoongi who sat on bed facing jungkook.

" What happened kookie,you are scaring me...." Yoongi said in worried because looking at jungkook expression he can understand he is not kidding.

" Yoonie......" Jungkook paused and held yoongi's both hands and said
"jin hyung said that hobihyungand jiminsiiareboyfriends...." Jungkook rapped faster than Agust D. Yoongi looked at him confused.

" What are you saying kookie, please tell me clearly...." Yoongi said which made jungkook sigh and said

"When you were talking with hobi hyung and jimin sii , jin hyung said to me that they are boyfriends" jungkook said each and every words clear to yoongi who looked surprised more like shock. Jungkook was looking at yoongi's expression and was thinking who to console his bestie but startled by sudden shout.

"What are you saying kookie they are boyfriends omo.... " Yoongi said excitedly jumping on jk's bed who was looking at him dumbfounded. He thought yoongi will freak out and cry but here it's opposite to it.

" How can I forgot that I have a total crackhead family..." Jungkook whispered himself and looked at yoongi who was giving happy dance.