CHAPTER - 43

Taehyung was sleeping with a smile on his lips because he felt so comfortable and same time feel safe he don't understand why his heart is swelling up with happiness and so content but he shoot open his eyes and slightly hissed when he felt someone bite his cheeks. Tae open his eyes to meet

bambi eyes which made him lost in it but wide his eyes when he remember about he is not alone in his room jungkook also with him and this beautiful eyes belong to none other than jungkook his bunny

bambi eyes which made him lost in it but wide his eyes when he remember about he is not alone in his room jungkook also with him and this beautiful eyes belong to none other than jungkook his bunny. He wide his eyes when he saw how much their face were close to each other but other side jungkook was glaring at him.

" Yah.... Are you seriously going to kill me huh.... let me go you oldie you are squeezing me" jungkook said wiggling in tae's arms which was still wrapped around his waist. A soft smile appear on tae's face when he saw how cutely jungkook wiggling in his arms.

" Stop moving bunny it's comfy like this and what are you huh....you bite my sweet bread cheek so hard" tae said moving his face to his previous place which was jungkook's neck which cause jungkook smile softly.

" I'm sorry oldie.... I just want to wake you up because you were hugging me so tight you don't even let me breathe I tried but you are not waking up so that's why I just bite your cheek. Does it hurt did I bite that hard...." Jungkook asked caressing tae's cheek who leaned towards the warmth. Just for a moment both of them forgot about everything and for now it's just them. They forget about how they tease or fight eachother when ever they meet for now it's just them " jungkook's oldie and taehyung's bunny ". Tae sighed when jungkook started to play with his hair softly humming which made tae again close his eyes and hug jungkook's waist not so tight before this time tae hold softly and caressed jk's waist with his thumb.

"Did you sleep well oldie ?...." Jungkook asked to tae who just hummed and snuggled into his neck but become stiff and unwrap his hands from jungkook's waist and sit up on the bed when he heard

" I mean after that nightmare....." Jungkook stop completing his sentence when he felt the change in tae's body language.

" I'm sorry.... it's okay if you don't want to talk about it hmm....." Jungkook said while sitting on the bed beside tae and slowly put his hand on  tae's. Tae smiled lightly knowing that  jungkook  worried about him it made him feel special, it's not like that his family not worried about him but when it comes to his bunny he feel so special. It's only few days they know about each other but both of them were comfortable with each other and yeah it's ture both of them tease eachother but they still have something between them which always made them to close to eachother. Jungkook was looking at tae in worry thinking that he mentioned about something that wouldn't other hand tae was thinking about jungkook.

"Thank you....."tae said sincerely looking directly towards jungkook's eyes. Jungkook gasped in surprise hearing it from tae because he was not excepting it.

" Huh ?...." Jungkook look at tae in a confused expression but what him more shocked when tae attached his forehead towards jungkook's while closing his eyes and caressed his cheek smoothly. He was so surprised but slowly close his eyes when he saw how much tae was feeling their sweet little moment.