CHAPTER - 55

All the way Taehyung was whispering love you's and sweet kisses to his bun who was getting all shy because of it but he didn't complain because he like this side of his oldie and he is very happy when he remember now they are boyfriends now. After having their sweet and passionate time in LA both return to Seoul with a wide smile on their faces. Taehyung drive jungkook to Jeon mansion like he promised to Mr & Mrs Jeon. Tae stop the car infront of Jeon mansion and went outside and open the passenger seat which made jungkook give him a shy smile to his oldie but turned into a cute little pout which made tae confuse.

" Now what happened to my baby huh....why are you pouting ?" Tae asked giving his hand to jungkook who gladly accept to get outside. Instead of saying anything Jungkook hugged taehyung wrapping his arms around tae's waist and snuggle into his chest taking deep breath of tae's manly scent.

Can't you stay oldie....." Jungkook whispered looking up to tae with a pout who smiled at his baby and peck the pout away and pull jungkook more into him by his waist.

" Bun I can't baby it's late already and we will meet tomorrow so don't get more upset because I like my bun who always have a beautiful smile on his face which make his oldie day brighter " tae said snuggling into jungkook's neck and leaving butterflies kisses on his exposed neck. Tae smiled brightly hearing his bun's cute giggles.

" Taetae stop it's tickle...." Jungkook said giggling but frown when he sense tae's body stiffed and gasped when he heard.

" I just can't get enough of you calling me that bun....." Tae whispered into kook's ear and kissed on his earlobe. Tae smirked when he saw how his bun shiver only to this little kiss from him. Other side jungkook closed his eyes while breathing heavily when he felt tae's hot breath near his ear but bit his lips when tae kissed his earlobe and hugged tae tightly. Both of them having their sweet moment but snapped out when they heard someone clearing their throat which made them pull away from the hug and see yoongi standing there with a teasing smrik on his face which made Jungkook blush and look down.

" So if you guys are done with your romance can we go inside " yoongi said wiggling his eyebrows to jungkook who glared at him disturbing them and look at taehyung pleading not to go.

" Bun don't give me that look bub....you know how weak I'm for your puppy eyes" tae said caressing jungkook's cheek other side yoongi smiled seeing how sweetly tae speaking to jungkook. He was happy for jungkook for finally getting his Prince he dreamt for and the one whom he love with his whole heart.

"Mr Kim kookie is right it's already late you can stay here tonight." Yoongi said to taehyung with a smile.

" You can call me taehyung yoongi don't need to be formal and thanks for your concern but I really can't cause tomorrow I have to leave office early" tae said to yoongi who nodded in understanding but our bunny is still upset because of it. Yoongi eyed Taehyung to jungkook who was looking down, tae nod to yoongi. Yoongi leave the couple behind and went inside.