CHAPTER - 15

With tae
After finishing the paper work for the project me and joonie hyung left to home at 7 pm. I feel sorry to appa and eomma because it's become really hard to give time for them due to this project. I hope we get a positive result for our hard work. After reaching there we both went to our room to fresh up. After 15 minutes later I come downstairs to meet appa and eomma talking about something.
Tae: what are you guys talking about ?
Mrs Kim: nothing serious just about your trip that's it. Hearing this I sighed and said
Tae: Eomma you guys don't have make remind about it every second, I already promised you guys that I will go so don't worry. I said with a small smile. Because I know they always worried about me so I have atleast do this for them.
Mr Kim: so the project is tomorrow right ?
Tae: yes appa and I'm really nervous.
Mrs Kim: bear you don't have to because we know our baby is the best and he will get the deal, right honey .
Mr Kim: ofcourse, by the way where is your hyung.
Joon: I'm here appa ( joon come to downstairs after freshing up)
Mrs Kim: so how is our son in law doing is he fine.
Joon: He is fine eomma and he always ask about you guys.
Mr Kim: Then why don't you bring him here, we also miss him.
Mrs Kim: yes joon please I want to meet him too
Joon: Eomma you know na he is always busy with his cafe work. He said with a pout
Tae: Uwu....poor hyung he don't even get time to spend with his boyfie huh.. he said wiggling his eyebrows.
Joon: it's not like that bear, yes he is busy with his work but he always give me the attention and love I wanted he never avoid me because of his work. He said with a shy smile. Mr & Mrs Kim cooed at their son.
Tae: is my hyungie become shy after talking about his soon to be husband huh....
Joon: Eomma....... He whinned
Mrs Kim: bear don't tease my joon you know that he is very shy person when it comes to jin , right joon. He said controlling her laugh.
Joon: Eomma you too ,you guys are so mean.he pouted.
Mr Kim: Enough of your drama I'm hungry let's have dinner.
Other nodded and went to dinning room and had their dinner with teasing joon using jin. After dinner they went to their respective rooms after wishing good night.
Other side:
Jin/ jk : appa, eomma
Yoongi: uncle aunty
All of them said together with a bright smile on their face.
Mr & Mrs Jeon: surprise......
Jin: why don't you guys inform us that you are coming to Seoul .he pouted
Mrs Jeon : That's what called surprise baby, right honey. She asked her husband who is smiling looking at their sons expression.
Mr Jeon: yes, now give us a group hug.
Jin, jk, yoongi ran towards them and give them a bone crashing hug.
Mr & Mrs Jeon: gu... guys...let....us...
bre...breath.
They break the hug and mouthed sorry to them.
Mrs Jeon: yoonie you become more cute my grumpy cat.she said and hugged yoongi and kissed his forehead.
Yoongi: aunty I'm not a cat.......he whinned and pouted.
Mr Jeon : oh really .....
Yoongi: uh....huh....he said and went to hug Mr Jeon
Mr Jeon : I heard our yoonie fall in love is it ture. Yoongi break the hug and looked at him in surprised
Yoongi: how do you know that ?
Mrs Jeon: we have a bunny as a spy here who inform us everything. Yoongi glared at jk who shrugged his shoulders and smiled at his parents.
Mr Jeon: so Jinnie do you have anything to tell us . He said raising his eyebrow. Jin signed and said
Jin: I think your naughty spy already informed it you guys.
Mrs Jeon: yes, but we want to hear it from you Baby.
Jin: yes it's true I love someone his name is Namjoon, kim Namjoon. And we are in relationship about one week. He said with a shy smile while looking down
Mr Jeon: kim Namjoon I have heard this name before but where.....he said with confusion.
Jk: joonie hyung is the ceo of Kim industries appa.
Yoongi: And he is very nice guy ee already like him and do you know where he take jin hyung for their first date.
Jin: yoonie...... He warned not to tell them.
Mrs Jeon: jin baby let him say( she said with a glare which made jin shut his mouth and pouted) ,now tell me sweetie.
Yoongi: To his home to meet his parents.
Mr Jeon: Really Jinnie ( jin nodded and looked down while blushing mess
) oh I think our son-in-law is well mannered, right honey.
Mrs Jeon: yes, but what about you kookie do you found your prince charming.
Jk: I think my hubby is very hard to get that's why I don't even seen him yet. He pouted