CHAPTER - 41

Jimin's pov
It's gonna be fun....I wonder what gonna happen to them. But I have to make sure that they won't open the door tonight. I know tae very well so obviously he gonna call joon hyung so before he do let me call him. Thank God he is not picking up that means hyung is already sleeping and I clearly remember that kid only had that plushie in his hands that means he didn't bring his phone with him that's
safe. But the main problem is that what I'm gonna do if they call the hotel lobby for help. Sh*t I can't let that happen this time I'm not gonna do anything which is in my powers.

After saying this jimin hurriedly went towards the hotel lobby to see only middle aged woman.

" I hope she will help me, please God.." jimin said and went towards the woman who smiled at him and greeted.

" Good evening sir, How can I help you ?" She asked politely.

" Don't call me sir ajumma I'm your son's age" jimin said with a smile which made the other nod.

" And actually I want a favor from you ajumma"he said crossing his fingers and explained everything to her. But seeing her serious face jimin lost his hope in her. He sighed and turn around to go but stoped when he heard

" Which room number son...." She asked making jimin confuse which made her chuckle. "I mean the room number which you locked your friend and his lover so when they call I don't have to attend the call" she said making jimin smile widely.

"Thank you so much for helping me ajumma" he said sincerely and bowed showing his respect to her.

" Don't thank me son afterall it's a love matter so how can't I help you when my marriage is also a love marriage" she said slightly getting shy thinking about her memories.

"Oh...I think you and your hubby were naughty at your time huh..." Jimin teased her wiggling his eyebrows. Both of them talking each other more like teasing but interpted by phone call. Both of their attention caught by that.

" I think it's your friend is calling son" she said which made jimin nod.

" Can I ?" He asked to her who nodded with a smile and attend other call when the landline ring.
End of Jimin's pov
Jimin attend the call and before the other could say anything he said

At call
"Enjoying your time with your bunnyboy you alien..." Jimin said with a smirk and it became wide when he heard gasp from the other side.

" What the hell jimin !!" Tae said in shock realising the meaning of smrik of Jimin before leaving his room.

" So you are the one behind all this. Just open the fu*king door jimin" tae said looking at jungkook if he was noticing or not but he signed in relief when he saw jungkook was still trying to open the door the door.

"Yah...clam your nerves you alien and listen to me carefully. Listen tae it's your chance to know more about him and maximum try to make him comfortable around you so it will helpful in both of your future. And the most important thing is that the door is not gona open till morning so you have plenty of time to know each other. " Jimin complete his speech, it was complete silence which made jimin frown.

" Are you out of your mind Jimin and don't you think twice before doing anything. Don't be silly and just open the f*cking door right now" tae was getting irritated by his soulmates behaviour but corner of his heart it felt right and excited to spend some more time with his Bunny.

"Don't give me that attitude tae and listen what I said. And I know you have already called hyung's but they are not picking up that means they are already sleeping so that means I am the only one who can help you out but I am not gonna do it. " Jimin said casually not giving a f*ck about what tae said.