CHAPTER - 72

Taehyung were walking back and forth while adjusting his suite time to time he was so nervous, his hands were shaking slightly. Mr & Mrs Kim were chuckling seeing his son all nervous afterall it's a big day for their sons. Namjoon and jimin look at eachother knowing what Taehyung feeling right because both of their condition were same as him a few minutes ago but after seeing their lovers walking down the aisle with a shy smile made them vanish all their nervousness. And now namjin, yoominsoek is legally wedded husbands. Both of them don't have any right to clam Taehyung down because they were worse than Taehyung a few minutes ago and that's why they didn't utter a word to Taehyung who was being nervous for no reason.

" Eomma i think the suite is bit loose for me... Do i look okay ? What if kookie don't like it and denied to marry me..." Taehyung asked making Mrs Kim sighed because it's the same question her son asking like tenth time.

" Bear it's the same suite which was selected by you saying you look handsome in it and wanted to impress your baby. And about kookie saying no for marrying you, are you out of your mind young man. Frist of all let me remind you that it's a love marriage and you both love eachother, there is no way for kookie to deny the marriage. You look so handsome more than your appa on our wedding day.." Mrs Kim said to her son who smiled and nodded knowing his eomma is right and there is not need to be nervous it's his babybun afterall.

" Hey what you mean by that honey ? Are you saying that I was not handsome in our wedding day huh..." Mr Kim asked in betrayal by his wife while others laugh at seeing Mr Kim's face when he was saying it. Taehyung laugh heartfully forgetting about the nervousness and both his parents were smiled seeing that their successfully diverted tae's mind. Namjoon and jimin hugged taehyung giving encouragement to him who hugged them back tightly. While Mrs Kim whispered to her husband who was pouting.

" You were the most handsome man i ever seen in my life and your son is just a carbon copy of yours.... " Mrs Kim whispered and went to taehyung with a shy smile other side Mt kim had a wide smile on his face.

With jungkook...

Yoongi and jin helping jungkook to get ready who was sitting infront of the mirror but looking down bitting his lower lips continuously,not even once he look up to see how he was looking. Hobi was also with them while admiring his baby husband who was giggling with jin while adjusting kook's hair. Jeon's & Min's chuckle seeing hobi in his own world while looking at yoongi, they all still can't believe that today their sons will go away from their embrace to lead their own lives with their partners and what made them happy knowing that their partners are right one to them.

" Done kookie.... And wow you look beautiful...." Jin said with a smile looking at his brother while yoongi nodded. Mrs Jeon come forward and kissed on kook's head lovingly.

"Won't you look at yourself for once kookie " Mrs Jeon asked to jungkook who shook his head as no.

"Why baby ? " Mr Jeon confused because of his son's behaviour but yoongi smirked knowingly and said

" Let him uncle our kookie wanted to know it from his future husband how he looks.... Right kookie...." Yoongi said with a teasing smile making jungkook look at his with a glare but everyone giggled seeing kook's flustered face.

" Stop teasing my son and all get out from here it's almost time." Mr Jeon said playfully glaring at other just walk out giving a sweet hug to jungkook who hugged them back with a beautiful bunny smile. Finally Mrs Jeon hugged her son tightly with teary eyes making jungkook emotional as well. Not even once he think about being apart from his family but now he have to because his love is waiting for him to began a new life and new start to have a family. But that doesn't mean he have to leave back his appa and eomma but now he have two family who will support him in everything. Mrs Jeon pull away from the hug and caressed kook's cheek who was looking at her with teary eyes.