CHAPTER - 38

With yoonimsoek
Jimin and hobi were going with yoongi because they don't want him go alone to his room. So they accompany him. Yoongi was holding the plushies to his chest tightly like his life depends on it because it was gifted by his hyungie's. Jimin and hobi didn't let him pay for it saying it will be their gift so they brought it for their baby. Yoongi was blushing mess after getting his first gift from his soon to be lovers so he was smiling ear to ear which made Jimin's and hobi's heart skip at their smiley baby.

Yoongi was walking first behind jimin and hobi admiring his from behind but get confused when they saw yoongi stopped walking and turn around and giggled when he saw their confused face

"We reached my room " yoongi said looking at his room then back to them.

"This fast...."it was jimin who don't want to let go yoongi same goes with hobi who pouted. But both of them become sad when they saw yoongi get inside his room without saying anything.

"Baby why yoonie went inside without saying anything to us, did we do something wrong. Is he angry at us about something" jimin asked to hobi in worry because he don't want their baby to upset with them. Hobi was also sad about it but he have to console his boyfriend so he just give jimin a soft smile and said.

" Jiminie don't overthink, I think yoonie must be tired that's why " hobi said tried to clam his boyfriend who looked at him and softly smiled at his boyfriend who was trying to clam him down. Both of them sighed and turned around to go to their shared bedroom but turn around when they heard yoongi calling them. Both of them turn back but shocked when yoongi suddenly hug them tightly. Both of them look at each other and looked down to see yoongi snuggling into their warmth. Jimin and hobi sighed at yoongi's touch with smiled brightly and hugged him back pulling him closer to them.

"We thought you forgot about us that we are also here"Jimi said which made yoongi look at them and see jimin and hobi looking at him with so much love which made him blush and said.

" How can I forgot about you guys huh..I just want to put my plushies inside so I can hug you both properly" yoongi said which made others relief at his answer. Three of them happy feeling each others warmth. They don't know how long they were hugging eachother. But snapped out when yoongi said.

"Thank you..." Jimin and hobi looked at him confused because of the sudden thanking of yoongi.

"Why are you thanking us yoonie Mm...." Hobi asked to yoongi kissing his head softly which made jimin and yoongi smile.

"And if you are thanking us for the plushies, don't even think about it sweetheart..." Jimin said to yoongi who hugged them without saying anything. Yoongi looked up and kissed both of their cheeks before running to his room and lock the door because he don't want them to see how he was blushing mess because of them. Other side jimin and hobi was surprised by the sudden kiss but surprise turn to a bright smile at their baby's behaviour. Jimin look at hobi and open his arms indicating hobi to come who without wasting time run to his boyfriend's arms and hugged him.