CHAPTER - 50

14k+views 🥳  1k+ votes😳
_____

Tae looked at jungkook surprised because he even forgot that he is here for their holiday which gonna end. He don't even realise how fast days passed and he had only one day left in his hands to confess his love to jungkook who is also trying to get an opportunity to confess his love as well to his oldie. Both of them were in their own world but still tae was hugging jungkook laying on his chest while jungkook was caressing tae's hair but stopped when he shiver slightly because of cold.

" Let's go back bun it's getting more cold here and I don't want my baby become sick " tae said when he felt jungkook shivering because of cold but not saying anything to him so he won't disturb his oldie but how can his oldie let his honeybun sick. Jungkook nodded cutely which made tae chuckle. Both of them get up and dusted the sand and start to go back to their hotel but didn't forget to hold eachothers hand. After reaching tae dropped jungkook to his room and wished him good night who gladly wishes back. On the way to his room tae was thinking how to confess his love for his bun but pouted when he can't get any idea so quickly walk into his room. Tae comfortably sitting in his bed thinking heavily to get a perfect idea because his bunny is very special to him and in his life. But got irritated and at last he take his phone from his night stand and call someone which was his last hope.

Call......
Tae was getting impatient when the other one was not answering the call so he keep trying continuously and he sighed when other one picked up but before he can say anything the other one shouted more like whisper shouting

"What the hell tae.... Are you lost your mind why are you calling me at this past midnight I gonna beat the sh*t out of you if you don't have any fu*king important reason....." Other said pissed because of disturbing their sleep.

" Chim...clam down okay and I'm sorry for disturbing you at this time but it's really important and I want someone to talk it out...." Tae said to chim who understand his best friend situation so he without making noise he slide down from the bed where his boyfriends were sleeping peacefully while cuddling eachother. Yes yoongi sometime sneak into his boyfriends room without jin knowing. Jim simile when he saw how his babies are sleeping so adorably. He silently went outside to their balcony and asked.

"What's the matter tae you look stressed..." Jimin asked in concern because when it's come to his soulmate tae is his number one priority.

" Jiminie tomorrow no..no I mean today is our last day in Hawaii..." Tae said when he realised that it's already past midnight that means they will be leaving back to Seoul tonight.

"Yeah...I know so what about it ?...." Jimin asked confusingly but gasped when he realised something which made him wide his eyes.

" Tae you want to confess your feeling to jungkook....." Jimin asked little much getting excited.

" Yes jiminie but I don't know what to do and how to confess to him" tae said nervously which made jimin laugh at his soulmate

" Woah...woah.... The number one CEO of Seoul who don't let go of any project because of his extraordinary ideas is not getting any idea to confess his love to that person....." Jimin said chuckling which made tae roll in eyes.

" And Mr. don't roll your eyes on me..." Jimin said making tae shock not knowing how he got caught but for jimin he knows his soulmate more than tae himself like he know that tae love jungkook before even tae realise.

" Ok ..Okay sorry but help me jiminie...." Tae said to jimin who softly smiled at his behaviour because tae started to behave like before he used to be with jimin so childish and pouty bear.