CHAPTER - 67

After graduation jungkook joined kim industries as Taehyung personal assistant because his sweet boyfriend can't stay away his babybun and who is jungkook to deny his boyfriend who was literally showing his puppy to make jungkook agree. Jungkook happily agree to be tae's personal assistant now it's almost two weeks he joined as tae's assistant. Right now Taehyung were going through some files but interrupted by knock.

"Come in "  Taehyung said in his usual cold voice without wasting to look up who is was and most importantly he was upset that he didn't see his bun when he come to office.

"Good morning Mr.kim" Taehyung immediately look up with a smile when he heard his bun's voice and see jungkook standing infront of him with a bunny smile.

kim" Taehyung immediately look up with a smile when he heard his bun's voice and see jungkook standing infront of him with a bunny smile

But jungkook smile turn into confused
When he heard Taehyung's cold voice.

" You are late Mrs.kim..." jungkook blushed when he heard Taehyung calling him Mrs Kim and he understood why his oldie was sulking it's because he didn't inform tae that he was going to be late and here his oldie sulking about so kook decided to tease him more saying.

" It's Mr. Jeon , Mr Kim if you forgot..." Jungkook said controlling his laughter when he Taehyung glaring at him while raising his eyebrows.

" And i think you forgot whom you are talking back with" Taehyung said in his husky voice which made jungkook shiver at the dominance. But here is this naughty bunny have some other plans in his mind so without caring anything he walk towards Taehyung swaging his hips making him more sexy and stand infront of tae who immediately pull his bun to his lap making jungkook gasp.

" Ofcourse I know to my boyfie and now Can I know why my oldie being a sulking baby bear huh..." Jungkook asked to taehyung who was hiding his face to jungkook's neck and take deep breath of kook's natural scent like a greedy alpha who can't just stay away from his omega.

" Where were you ? i miss you so much bun, you know I always want to see you when I reach office..." Taehyung said pull away from kook's neck with a visible pout on his face.

" Taehyung said pull away from kook's neck with a visible pout on his face