CHAPTER- 11

Hobi's pov
I'm so happy that my baby called me first because we only text eachother for greet morning and night. It's first time we call eachother and which made me more happy because he is the first one who called me first. I smiled brightly and attend the call but my smile died when I heard his trembling voice & sobbing.
At phone
Yoongi: Hyungie.....his voice were trembling and he is crying which made me worried.
Hobi: baby what happen why are you crying bub.
I was getting worried about my baby . I mouthed kai to track the number because I feel like my baby is in danger he nodded and fastly left from my cabin. I asked why he is crying but he can't completely say anything because he is keep crying which made my situation more worse. 10 minutes later kai come to my cabin with location without thinking any run out of my cabin to my car. I have to reach there as soon as possible.
End of hobi's pov
With yoongi
I'm carving for ice cream so after asking permission from jin hyung I came to our nearest ice cream parlor. It's getting dark so I have to fast or else I will be late for home. So I walked fast to the parlor it's not that crowd in parlor so I can make it fast.
I enter the parlor and went to counter to order my ice cream & I have to buy ice cream for kookie & hyung or they will eat me alive. I was about to order but some stopped me .
? :  Hey babyboy, let me order for you sweetheart and after that we can hangout. What you say baby.  He said with a smrik which disgust me.
Yoongi: No thanks mister I can order myself,three Chocolate ice cream please.i was waiting for my order but that guy was continuously bothering me. After getting my order I was about to go but I saw that guy was about to follow me but an idea popped in my mind. When I walk towards the door I saw someone entering the parlor so put my legs inbetween the guy's leg which made him fall on that fu*cking bastard without turning around I open the door went outside laughing. I was walking towards home but sometimes later I can feel someone was following me I become scared and it's also getting dark . Because of fear tears formed in my eyes which made my vision blur I become totally blank thinking what to do and no-one is around this area it's look like I'm the only person here. But in my mind suddenly someone's face appear.
Yoongi: hobi hyung...he whispered and with shaky hand I call him. He immediately pick call.
End of yoongi's pov
Yoongi: Hyungie..(he can't complete what he want to say because of crying) ple.. please hyungie I.....I think someone is following me come to xxx street fast please....
Hobi:  Don't worry bub hyung is coming don't cut the call okay keep talking just 5 minutes I will be there. Yoongi was about to reply but someone turned him around forcefully which made him phone fall down from his hand.
Hobi: Baby....hello bub can you hear...baby... Shit. yoongi look at that person to see the same one who meeted at the ice cream parlor.
? : Do you think you can escape from me babyboy .he said holding his arms bring yoongi towards him.
Yoongi:lea... leave me you bastard...he said while crying he felt so weak to defend himself.
?: You look cute crying but I want to know how you cry out of pleasure under me baby. He said and started to touch yoongi who tried to jerk away from his touch. That guy about to kiss him forcefully but a sudden punch made him fall down the floor.
With hobi
I reached xxx street were my baby was  I tracked his phone to reach the exact place where he is now . I stop the car and started to run towards the location , when I reach there some fu* cking bastard is trying to kiss my baby & my baby is crying and trying to stop him.without wasting I marched towards him and punch his hard which made him fall down
? : What the hell man.... what's your problem huh...
Hobi: How dare you to touch my baby huh. he said and started to beat the shit out of him. He was continuously punching him without  noticing he is already unconscious. But hobi stopped by the sound of little sobbing he turn around to see most heart aching site , his baby sitting in the middle of road and crying his eyes out. He hurriedly stand up and went towards yoongi and was about to hug him but yoongi jerked his hands away from him which made hobi sad thinking his baby is afraid of him.
Hobi:  Hey kitten it's me hobi hyung baby it's okay your safe I'm here with you. Hobi said , yoonie slowly looked at hobi with teary eyes. By Seeing hobi yoongi jumped to his embrace and cry hardly on his chest
Yoongi: hy....hyungie he..he..tri..tried..to... he couldn't complete because of continue sobbing.
Hobi: shhhh....bub stop crying now I'm here okay...look at hyungie baby.(but he shooked his head, hobi sighed and lifted his chin by his index finger and look directly to yoonie's eyes and said.) Baby you are safe with me okay no one going to hurt you again I will protect you okay ( yoongi nodded) let's go now your hyung & kookie will be worried about you.
Yoongi: I dont wanna.... go... home, I don't want them to see me in this situation please hyungie . He said tears were falling from his eyes. Hobi sighed and nodded
Hobi: Baby do you trust me. Yoongi nodded his head.  It's all he wanted without waiting hobi picked up yoongi in bridal style and walked towards the car. Yoongi put his arms around hobi's neck and lay his head on hobi's chest while sobbing. They reached where hobi park the car he was about to make sit yoongi on passenger seat but yoongi hold tightly on hobi's neck.
Hobi: Baby.....
Yoongi: I don't wanna sit here.he said in small voice, Hobi nodded in understanding because he know now his baby needs someone's comfort him so he went towards drive seat  and sit there and made yoongi sit on his lap comfortably. And start engine to his home. In the way he informed about yoongi's condition to kookie he was worried about his bestie but hobi assured him that he will take care of him which made kookie relief.
On other side with jimin
Why I'm feeling something bad happened to my dear one,why my heart is aching so much today. I wish everything is okay he said and sighed.
With hobi & yoongi
They reached the hobi's mansion he was about to call his baby but found that his kitten is  already sleeping peacefully holding on his coat tightly. Hobi smiled and pick yoongi in bridal style and went inside with yoongi in his arms which surprised his parents seeing some strange boy on his sons arms. They give hobi a confused look, but hobi Just mouthed them he will explain them later his parents nodded
Hobi gently laid yoongi on his bed who whinned because of the sudden lose of warmth. Hobi chuckled at him and covered him with blanket and went downstairs to his confused parents.
Mr.jung: Hobi who is the boy and why you bring him to our home.
Mrs Jung: yes baby what happen and why he look like he cried a lot and he  is looking pale.
Hobi: Appa, eomma he is the one I told you about, yoongi. Their eyes wide in excitement.
Mrs.jung: oh God !! he is one of my soon to be son in law. You bring him to our home just give me a minute let me check on him. But stoped by her husband.
Mr.jung: Honey let him sleep more he look tired.
Hobi: Actually eomma......he explained everything happened a what happened few minutes ago which made both of them sad and angry on the bastard who made their son in law cry.
Mr.jung: How dare he do something like that to our son-in-law. He fist his hand.
Mrs.jung: we have to inform this to cops right now how dare to hurt our son soon to be husband.
Hobi: Don't worry you guys he already learned his lesson to hurt my baby.he said with a smrik which made his parents proud of him.
Mrs Jung: Now let me make something special for my son-in-law.
Mr.jung: let me help you honey. They was about to go kitchen but stoped and turned around and asked hobi who is smiling at his parents.
Mrs Jung: By the way where is my other son-in-law when are you going to bring him too I want to meet him too.
Mr Jung: yes son when are you going to bring him please don't make us wait. Hearing about his parents talking about jimin hobi blushed slightly which made his parents surprise because their son who always confident now he is blushing like a teenage girl thinking about her crush.
Mrs Jung: wow...wow honey am i seeing things is my son is blushing.
Mr Jung: I'm surprised what happened to my confident son who never blush and shy but now.......( He wiggle his eyebrows) I think he has power on you. He smirked
Mrs Jung gasped dramatically and said: is that mean you are bottom for him. She said excitedly same as Mr. Jung, hobi looked at them in disbelief and said
Hobi: for God sake appa eomma stop I'm your son.what are guys talking don't you guys have any shame. He said or almost shouted he is blushing mess because of his parents teasing him.
Mrs: is that a yes baby she said with a smriked
Hobi: Geez I'm going to my room call us when the dinner is ready. And left hurriedly to his room where his baby sleeping. His parents laughed at his cute behaviour.
Mr Jung: I never thought them my son will be bottom. He said and laughed
Mrs Jung: yes honey me too but I'm happy that our son is in love I hope they will also love our hobi like him.
Both of them left to kitchen for make dinner.
With yoongi and hobi
He was mumbling something while sleeping" don't touch me leave me" and started to cry in his sleep suddenly he shouted " No"and wake up in a unknown room he started to panick but relaxed when he saw hobi's photo on the night stand but startled when suddenly someone enter the room. Seeing hobi he started to cry again without thinking hobi ran towards yoongi and hugged him tightly.
Hobi: Baby don't cry now every thing is okay now just forget it has nightmare okay...he said peck yoongi's forehead lovingly which made yoongi clam down and hugged hobi tightly. Hobi picked up yoongi and made him sit on his lap like a baby and patted his head slowly
Hobi: baby are hungry let's go downstairs but yoongi whinned and hold tightly around hobi's neck which made him chuckle.
Don't worry kitten I'm not going anywhere but you have eat something right ( yoongi nodded his head like a cute puppy) now let's get okay but before that you go and fresh up.
Yoongi looked at hobi and pouted cutely.
Now why my cupcake pouting huh....
Yoongi: Hyungie but I don't have anything to wear he pouted again.
Hobi: aigoo my baby you can wear mine sweetheart let me gave something to wear okay
yoongi nodded cutely.
Don't be this cute baby I can't handle it he said dramatically holding his chest which made yoongi giggled at his behaviour
Yoongi: Don't be dramatic hyungie. He said and giggled again. Hobi was looking yoongi with so much affection.Yoongi feel an intense stare and look aside found hobi looking at him with so much emotions which made him blush.
Yoongi: why are you looking at me like that hyungie he asked with a shy smile. Hobi smiled and said
Hobi: Nothing baby now let's get up it's late already you have to fill your cute tummy right.... yoonie nodded and stand up from hobi's lap and about to go washroom but hobi bring him closer to him by his waist and whispered to his ears.
If you need any help to fresh up I will be here kitten. By hearing this yoongi's breath become unsteady and Started to breath heavily and said
Yoongi: yah...do... don't be a per... pervert hyun.... hyungie just give me some..... something to wear. He said blushing messily.
Hobi: is my baby blushing huh.....
Yoongi: hyung......he whinned
Hobi: okay okay let me get something comfortable to wear. Yoongi left to washroom to fresh up blushing messily thinking how hobi's words have so much effect on him.
After sometime later
  Hobi's breath hitched when he saw his baby in his clothes he started to walk towards him looking directly to his eyes who frozen at his place because of intense stare.........   

                           To be continued

                           To be continued........