CHAPTER - 26

After a romantic date jimin drive hobi to his home. Both of them so happy because they are boyfriends now and both wanted to yoongi also as their boyfriend. Jimin and hobi discuss about who will they ask out yoongi through the way back to home. The reached hobi's home, jimin turn off the engine and went towards hobi and open the door for him who smiled at this and get down. Both of them look at each other with a smile.jimin offer his hand to hobi who gladly accept, jimin pull hobi towards him and hugged. hobi startled by sudden action but relaxed into his boyfriend's embrace and nuzzled to his chest. There was an comfortable silence between them, but hobi interrupt it by saying
Hobi: Thanks for today jiminie I really enjoyed it.
Jm: you don't need to thank me for it baby. He said breaking the hug and caressed hobi's cheek softly who lean forward to his boyfriend to feel his boyfriend sweet touch with closing his eyes. Jimin smiled at his baby and said.
Jm: Baby actually I want to talk about something...(Hobi looked at him to continue) tomorrow night I'm leaving to Hawaii with hyung and tae for one week. Hearing it hobi become sad because he wanted to spend some quality time with his boyfriend and he also don't want to make his boyfriend sad so he smiled and said.
Hobi: woah... I'm impressed that Mr.park taking a break from his work. He joked which made jimin chuckle how his baby covering up that he was upset about the trip because he know his baby was upset he can see through hobi's eyes that he wanted to spend time with him, like hobi jimin also wanted to spend time with his boyfriend. Jimin hold hobi's hands in his and said
Jm: And I want you to join with us baby. He said which made hobi wide his eyes.
Hobi: wh....what ? He surprised by hearing it.
Jm: Baby I want to spend time with you too so please don't say no to it.
Hobi: I know but all off a sudden, you know office.
Jm: baby can't you spare me a week please.... he showed his puppy eyes.
Hobi: ok fine.... it's not like I can win against you. He said with a sigh.
Jm: thanks baby. He said and kissed hobi who wrap his arms around Jimin's neck. They break the kiss and smile.
Hobi: now go it's late.
Jm: yes and we have flight tomorrow night I will pick you. He said and about to kiss him but hobi blocked Jimin's lips with his index finger and said.
Hobi: Don't it's enough now.....(he said with made jimin whine) but (he paused and leaned towards his ear and said)I'm not gonna stop you on our trip daddy.... He said and pull himself from out of Jimin's grip and went towards him home waving his hand to jimin who was sulking at his behaviour. Other side hobi controlling his laugh because he know how to tease jimin and he like it very much.
Jm: you keep playing with me babyboy but let me see how you can escape from me when we are at Hawai'i. he said with a smirk.

Next morning
Everyone were busy with packing at Jeon mansion and kim mansion. Today onwards Mrs Jeon will in charge in jin's cafe like Mr Kim at kim industries. Yoongi and kookie were so excited for their trip. Jin explained everything to his eomma clearly so she don't confuse or get in trouble. Jimin already informed joon and tae about that hobi is now his boyfriend and he will come with him to Hawaii. Joon and tae were happy for him and don't want to ruin his happiness so both of them agree easily. Tae was sleeping in his room because today he don't need to go to company. But his sleep interpted by his eomma.
Mrs Kim: Baby....he called him caressing his hair.
Tae: Don't wanna....he said groaning in his sleep. Mr Kim smiled and kissed his forehead
Mrs Kim: Baby please careful when you are there okay, inform joon before going outside and call eomma and appa every day okay. She said
Tae sighed and put his head on her lap and said.
Tae: eomma I'm not a baby anymore, I can look after myself.
Mrs Kim: I know but I'm worried about you baby.
Tae: ok... okay don't be sad now and don't worry about me I will call you everyday. Mrs Kim smiled and pat his head which leads tae to sleep. She placed his head on pillow slowly and whispered.
Mrs Kim: I love you baby. She smiled and left to downstairs and let him to sleep.
Time skip
At airport
Kim's, Jeon's & Min's arrived airport with their son's.