Nightmares (KarlNapIty, Angst-Fluff)

(While waiting for requests, have this people! Quackster angst!)

(Cw!: Past Abûß3, bad memories(?))

"Come out Quackity~ I'm not gonna hurt you too badly unless you COME OUT!" Quackity heard glass breaking, he assumed Schlatt threw his beer bottle to the floor. Atleast that's the only conclusion he could come up with, he was slowly going into a panick attack. "QUACKITY! COME OUT, NOW." Schlatt yelled louder and Quackity just stayed quiet. He hid in a closet and he was curling up into a ball in the corner. He heard footsteps get closer and closer to the room he was in. "Oh Quackity~" he heard the room's door open. Quackity's breathing hitched. "Come. Out. Or I'll just find you myself~" Quackity stayed in the spot he was in, now sobbing quietly. "Fine then. I'll just find you, and I know exactly where you are." Quackity widened his eyes and looked up with complete fear and helplessness in his eyes as he heard footsteps coming closer and closer to the door. "Quackity~" Schlatt opened the closet doors and looked down upon Quackity. "No running this time.."
Quackity woke up and sat immediate straight up, sobbing. He curled up into and ball and tried sobbing as quietly as he could. He had been on the right side of Karl, as Karl was in the middle and his other lover, Sapnap, was on the left. He knew Karl was not much of a heavy sleeper like Sap was so, he tried to stay quiet. He failed though, as Karl stirred awake. "Quackity..?" Karl mumbled. Karl looked over at Quackity, (PLEASE IM NOT SUPPOSED TO BE LAUGHING BUT KARL KEEPS AUTO CORRECTING INTO KALE), immediately seeing the situation. Quackity was having a panic attack. "Quackity!" Karl whispered yelled. Karl sat up and sat infront of his panicking lover. "Hey, hey. Can you hear me?" Quackity nodded a bit, as he could only choke out sobs. "Okay, Copy my breathing. 1....... 2........ 3......." Quackity followed as best as he could, now calming down. As he calmed down as best as Karl could get him to, he jumped straight into Karl arms. "Hey, Hey, it's alright Quackity, I'm here.." Karl was rubbing circles onto Quackity's lower back as he cried into his shoulder. Sapnap was now stirring awake. "Karl, Quackity?" "Quackity had another nightmare.." Quackity was still crying onto Karl as he dug his face into the crook of Karl's neck. Sapnap sat up and crawled over to his lovers. Sapnap crawled behind Quackity and hugged him from behind, leaving enough space for Karl's hand to still be there. "I know, I'm not the best at comfort but, I'm here, We're both here. Nothing's gonna hurt you." Karl still rubbed circles onto Quackity's lower back as Sapnap was hugging Quackity from behind. Quackity finally started calming down after a few minutes of this, feeling safe in his lovers' embrace. Quackity started stirring up from Karl's neck and Sapnap let go. Sapnap went and sat beside Karl. Karl still rubbed circles onto Quackity's back as he stirred. Quackity had red eyes from crying. "Hey baby.." "Hi.." Quackity mumbled, replying to Karl. "Are you okay for now?" "Yeah.." Karl didn't stop the circles on Quackity's back, knowing it helped him calm down. "Can you tell us your nightmare if you're comfortable enough, please?" Quackity thought for a moment before answering. "I guess.." Karl and Sapnap looked at Quackity and just sat there, listening. "I-In my nightmare, I-I was sitting i-in a closet i-inside one of the rooms.." Karl and Sapnap now knew that this was a traumatic past event, as Quackity only really stumbled upon his words when he was talking about them. "A-And Schlatt had been throwing his beer bottles a-again an-and-" Quackity started to cry again. "Hey, Hey, no no no. It's okay, Schlatt isn't here. We're here. No one's gonna hurt you, especially not Schlatt." Karl pulled Quackity into a hug, still rubbing circles onto his back. They stayed like that for a few, Sapnap joined from behind. They then let go and let Quackity keep going, as long as he wanted to. "T-Then Schlatt w-was yelling for m-me to come out and I f-felt like I couldn't move so I-I didn't. T-Then he c-came i-into the room and he w-was still y-yelling for me t-to come out. I f-felt helpless. Like I-I couldn't do anything. T-Then he said h-he would find m-me h-himself a-and he opened th-the closet do-door and he said n-no running n-now a-and t-thats when I w-woke up." Karl and Sapnap listened to the whole thing and felt bad. "Baby, I'm so sorry.." "It's okay. I-Its in the past anyway." Sapnap was the one who started the hug this time. Karl had stopped the circles, as Quackity seemed to be okay for the moment. Karl, soon enough, joined the hug. They then laid down. Quackity in the middle, Karl cuddling him from behind, and Sapnap cuddling him from his other side. Quackity laid his head on Sapnap's chest and Karl held Quackity's hand. Sapnap took his hand and tilted Quackity to look at him, kissing him on the forehead. Quackity smiled sweetly. Sapnap then removed his hand and Quackity placed his head right back, cuddling into Sapnap's chest. Karl kissed Quackity's neck, wrapping his arms securely around Quackity. "I love you both.." Sapnap had said quietly but loud enough for both boys to hear. "I love you both too.." Karl mumbled. Then both boys were surprised to hear Quackity say, "I love you two, too.." before he drifted off. Quackity doesn't say it alot as if he did, he thinks it wouldn't have as much meaning as it should. Both boys looked at each other and pecked each other on the lips before also drifting off with Quackity. And they all didn't have a worry or care in the world, as all they cared about right now is what is in all of their arms.

(A/N:)
I'm so sorry- I didn't know how to leave it off- I made this chapter to hopefully keep you all satisfied as either I come up with another idea or some of you give me ideas- Anyways, eat and drink something if you haven't, lovelys. Byee!

Word Count that isn't needed really: 1028