Little One (Flufff)

(Long Filler Oneshot! This Oneshot is about Age Regression, a healthy coping mechanism for some, NOT, I repeat, NOT A KINK. I will list who's the little and who's the caregivers/parent!)

Little!: Quackity (Agere Age around 2-4)
Caregivers!: Karl and Sapnap

Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------
Quackity sat in the living room, quietly watching a movie on the TV while he giggled every once in a while.

He had been left home alone for a few hours now, and he slipped into little space because he doesn't do well alone.

Little space was something that gave him comfort. He needed it especially at the moment due to not being able to do well being alone.

He had on Karl's hoodie, something he threw on because it smelt like one of his lovers, which he loved both in and out of little space.

Karl made it into the driveway, turning off the ignition and pulling out the key. He climbed out of the car and made his way to the front door.

He fished the keys from his pocket, as they lock the door because of Quackity's fear. No matter how long they're gonna be gone for, Quackity always gets left with the door and windows locked.

Karl unlocked the door and walked inside, setting down the keys on the counter.

"Quackity!~ I'm home!" Karl called out, getting no answer.

"Baby?" Karl called out once more, walking into the living room to find Quackity on the couch watching a disney movie.

'Hm?' Karl said, not realizing right away.

Karl took a good look at Quackity, glancing over how he was acting and what he wore.

'My hoodie.. baggy clothing.. giggles every few seconds.. ohh.' Karl thought. 'He's in little space.'

Karl walked over and sat with Quackity on the sofa,  Quackity looking over and realizing his bubba was home.

Quackity made a happy squeal and latched himself onto Karl, burying his face into the crook of Karl's neck and cuddling him.

"Heya, my baby boy.." Karl said, returning the cuddles.

"You watching 'Tangled'?" Quackity nodded and pointed to the TV, it on the scene where Flynn cut off Rapunzel's hair with a shard of glass.

"You want me to grab your paci and a drink?" Karl asked, getting a happy 'Mhm' from the little.

"And snack.." the little murmered, voice small from being little.

"Okay, you gotta get off first though, my ducky.." Quackity detached himself with a pout but he immediately payed attention to the movie again.

Karl went into the kitchen and grabbed the bag on the counter, it being filled with stuff incase he went little in public. Karl grabbed Quackity's favorite paci out og the side pocket, it blue with the letters "D U C K Y" on the handle and a duck on the middle part of the paci that attached to the paci and handle.

Karl also went to their room and grabbed a ducky plushy they bought him at one point.

Karl made his way into the living room and gave the paci to Quackity first, Q plopping it into his mouth and giggling happiy as he was handed the plushy.

Karl walked back into the kitchen and grabbed out milk and snacks as Sapnap was walking through the door.

"Hey Karl Baby! What are you doing?" Sapnap asked, notcing how he was putting milk into a bottle while adding sugar and vanilla.

"Q's in little space again. Can you keep him company for me?" "Of course! I'll take off my shoes and then I'll go cuddle him, deal?" "Just hurry up!" Karl said as Sapnap started taking off his shoes to put them into the shoe rack they had.

Sapnap walked into the living room as he heard Karl open the microwave, put the milk in, shut the door, and start it.

"Hey, my baby! How are we doing?" Sapnap said as he sat down with little Q, getting latched onto while the movie was playing and it was almost finished.

Quackity gave happy 'Mmm!'s of excitement, Sapnap's heart fluttering to hear the happy noises from the little.

Karl was rummaging around the kitchen to find snacks for the little, since he had asked.

He grabbed pop-tart bites for the little and set them on the counter as he heard the microwave go off.

He grabbed the milk and made sure to stir it once more before putting on the bottle's top and grabbing a pack of pop-tart bites along with the bottle.

He walked into the living room and handed the two items to the smaller, turning around to head back to the kitchen before his wrist was held onto.

"Stay.." Quackity pleaded.

"I wanna make popcorn, Q..." "I want bubba to stay.." Karl felt bad because he wanted to leave again, but Q didn't want him to.

"Hey, my baby.. let Karl make the popcorn and when he comes back, he'll give you all the love in the world." Sapnap said, Karl's wrist egtting let go of and Karl mouthing the words "Thank you".

Karl went back into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of popcorn, ripping the plastic off of it.

He flipped open the sides and plopped it into the microwave, hitting 4 and letting it pop.

He scrolled on his phone until he heard the microwave beside him go off and he put down his phone. He plopped open the microwave's door and grabbed the popcorn from the top of it.

He slowly pulled at the corners of the tops of the bag, ripping it open carefully before grabbing a big, metal bowl and pouring it into the bowl.

He grabbed the bowl and walked into the living room, setting the bowl down onto the coffee table in the living room and getting attached to by a Quackity.

"Hi, baby. I'm sorry bubba had to go, but now he's back!" Karl said, gently playing with the little's hair.

Sapnap smiled at the sight, his two boys being too adorable.

"Mmm!" Quackity turned around and saw that they were back to different Disney movies, pointing at one that Sapnap couldn't quite catch but, lucky for him, Karl did.

"You want Snow White?" Quackity nodded excitedly.

Sapnap grabbed the remote from the coffee table and pressed a few buttons, getting to Snow White's start button and pressing 'Ok'.

The movie started playing and Quackity flipped around, still sitting in Karl's lap.

Karl still had some space behind them, so Sapnap got up, walked over, and sat down next to them, Karl laying onto Sapnap.

Quackity grabbed the popcorn and set it closer to him, struggling to do so for a moment before finally getting it.

Quackity focused on the movie for the rest of the time, occasionally giggling and holding one of the two boy's hands.

Quackity fell asleep about halfway through the movie, Karl realizing after he could hear the slowed breathing of Quackity, holding his duck plushy with the pacifier in his mouth.

"Sap.. look." Karl whispered, nudging him and pointing to Quackity, whom had flipped around since last Sapnap had looked at him.

Karl and Sapnap stared lovingly at the boy, after a few moments, they said, in unison, "Goodnight, little one.."

(A/N:)
OML, THIS WAS SOO CUTE TO WRITE. I LOVED EVERY MOMENT- IDC IF IT WAS BAD, I LOVE IT. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! EAT AND DRINK IF YOU HAVEN'T! BYEEEEEE!

Word count: 1205!

<3