Astraphobia (Karlnapity, Angst-Fluff)

(Before I start, Thank you @Leafy_Frog for giving me a request! I didn't really know if this would be angst or fluff so, imma just say it's both. Now imma stop wasting your time, please enjoy!)

"Sapnappp!" Karl had yelled. "Whatttt?" He had yelled back. "We're outta snacksssss!" "Okay? And?" "I wanna go get moreeee!" Sapnap was sitting on the couch, phone in hand, while Karl was looking through cabinets. Karl walked over to the couch from the kitchen and flopped onto Sapnap's lap. "We also don't have anything for dinner.." Karl complained. Sapnap had now set down his phone on the side table and was running a hand through Karl's hair. "Finee. Wanna see if Quackity wants to go?" "Yeah!" Karl jumped up and basically ran to their shared bedroom, him calling it fast walking. Sapnap followed behind, just walking. Once he got to the room, he saw Karl staring at something and with Karl's stare, he assumed it was something cute. Sapnap walked to the door frame and saw what Karl thought was cute. Quackity was wrapped up in the blanket while wearing Sapnap's sweatpants and Karl's frog sweater. Quackity mostly did that because both items smelled like his lovers' scents and he missed them. Karl and Sapnap had been streaming for most of the day, giving Quackity no time with them. "That's so cute... Don't you agree?" Sapnap quickly nodded his head and agreed with Karl's statement. "I don't wanna wake him up.. I'm sure you don't either." Sapnap said softly, as to not wake his lover up from his slumber. "Yeah.. maybe we should just leave a note?" "Sure." Karl quickly went and grabbed a sticky note and pen and wrote they would be back soon. "Let's go?" "Yep." Both boys spoke softly, again not wanting to wake the cute image infront of them. They headed out, closing the door as quietly as they could. They went and slid on shoes, then walking out the door. About twenty minutes after they had left, Quackity stirred awake. The first thing he noticed after completely gaining consciousness was that he didn't hear his lover's talking or laughing. The whole house was quiet. Quackity got up from the bed and then noticed something on the bedside table.
'Hey Quackity! We both went to the store to get snacks and dinner. We'll be back soon, our little duck!
- Karl and Sappy'
He read the sticky note, having a couple problems reading Karl's messy hand writing but he knew he would master it one day. Once finished reading, he just sat back down on the bed thinking everything would be fine. That was until he heard thunder. Quackity has had a fear of thunder for a good while because of.. trauma he had. He always got reminded of the hitting and throwing of Schlatt when he heard it. Quackity quickly widened his eyes and he tried calming himself down. He was doing a good enough job until there were more and more thunder getting frequent, also seeing the lightning from the window. Quackity immediately went into a fit of panic and backed up until his head was against the headboard of their bed. Quackity curled into a ball and started crying. Crying turned into sobs and sobs mixed with a panic attack turned into choked out sobs. He was trying to keep as quiet as he could Incase his lovers came home. His lovers didn't know about his fear and thought if he told them, they would think he's weak and would throw him away. Quackity couldn't stop his sobs from coming out though. Thunder and lightning struck again, getting a squeal of fear from Quackity. Quackity had been crying for a good few minutes, not being able to calm down. The car both men took pulled into the drive way but Quackity didn't hear, his sobs covering the noise. Sapnap had offered to get the groceries. Karl denied but had to finally give in, as Sapnap wasn't taking no for an answer. "Go check up on Quackity, I'll get the groceries myself." "But Sap-" "No. No buts. I'll get the groceries, you check on our duckling. Got it?" "Fine.." "Thank you! Now go, Karlos." "I'm going, I'm going!" Karl had said as he walked away from Sapnap and to the front door. He always left the door locked, no matter how far or how long they would be gone. He always did if they were leaving Quackity. Karl pulled out his keys and unlocked the front door. Karl shut the door kinda loudly, Quackity still not hearing over choked sobs and his covering his ears. Thunder and lightning kept striking, making Quackity keep panicking. Karl heard choked sobs from half way up the stairs from the bedroom. Karl quickly ran up the stairs and to the bedroom. He opened the door and saw Quackity, pale and gasping for air. Karl ran over to Quackity faster then he could even imagine and sat on the bed, crawling over to his boyfriend quickly. "Hey, Hey! Can I touch you?" Quackity had heard that and pulled his head up and turned quickly. Quackity only nodded, not wanting to try anything. "Mk, baby.." Karl slowly pulled Quackity into a hug, setting him in his lap. Quackity started to calm down for a minute... Until thunder sounded again and sent him back to more sobbing. "Duckling... It's okay. It's not gonna hurt you. I'm here, and I wouldn't let that happen, right?" Quackity just shook his head, as he could only choke out sobs and shrieks. Sapnap had started to come upstairs when he heard Quackity crying. He followed the sound to the bedroom and saw Quackity on Karl's lap while holding on for dear life and choking out sobs. Sapnap quickly walked over to the bed and Quackity felt him embraced on his other side. Quackity had both lovers by his side, each one of them saying sweet nothings into his ear and rubbing his sides to calm him down, Karl doing the sweet nothings and Sapnap being the one to glide his hands up and down his sides. Quackity's breathing had gone a little down to being into the normal-ish catagory after a few minutes of this. "Hey, Duckling? Can you copy my breathing for me?" Karl whispered into Quackity's ear. Quackity did his best to answer, only getting himself to nod. "Mk, Quack.. 1.... 2.... 3.... 4..." After doing this, Quackity's breathing had gone back down to being the normalest it could. (Idc if normalest isn't a word, shush. I really don't know if it is or not but oh well-) Quackity only now had small little sobs coming out of him, no harsh breathing. Quackity laid his head on Karl's shoulder and just stayed in that position. Quackity now only thought about what was with him, the storm being background noise now. This followed for the others as well. Quackity had soon fell back asleep from exhaustion in the others' embrace, them smiling. They laid Quackity down in the middle, Karl on his left and Sap on his right. Karl having held both Quackity and Sapnap's hand, Sap holding Karl's hand and wrapping his other around Quackity's waist. "Love you my fire and duckling." Karl had started the chain of 'I love you's before falling asleep. "Love you too, my sun and my little Quackity." Sapnap joined in. "Love you, my everythings.." Quackity had joined in half asleep then going right back to sleeping. "Hey Sap, wanna talk to Quackity about it tomorrow?" Karl whispered, not to wake up the sleeping Quackity. "Yeah sure.. just stop me if I start pressuring him though, okay? You know how I can be." Sapnap whispered back, making a little joke at the end. "mk, Sap..." Was the last thing Karl had gotten out before he was also asleep. Sapnap smiled at both his sleeping boyfriends infront of him. 'Oh, how I love you both..' Sapnap thought before joining them in slumber.

(A/N:)
Ello Lovelys! I hope you've had an okay day today. Again this was requested by Leafy_Frog. Thank ya! Alrighty, eat and drink something if you haven't lovelys! Byee!